Soul Eater Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2009)

Favourite fight?

ZaleIsBackAgain

[1]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 47
    Mine is Stein vs. Medusa, I just love it when anime fights combine high octane and over the top action with tactics and strategy which is exactly what the Stein and Medusa fight offered.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndrewLiu1

[2]Jul 23, 2011
    • level: 2

soul eater couldve been the best anime series ever but bones seriously had to cancel it after only 50 episodes and the ending sucked soul eater had such a big potential but then right when it got good... when all of it couldve excelled into one of the most popular animes it just says final episode! someone needs to get bones up and runnin soul eater again

AndrewLiu1

[3]Jul 23, 2011
    • level: 2
    AndrewLiu1 wrote:

soul eater couldve been the best anime series ever but bones seriously had to cancel it after only 50 episodes and the ending sucked soul eater had such a big potential but then right when it got good... when all of it couldve excelled into one of the most popular animes it just says final episode! someone needs to get bones up and runnin soul eater again

yea and my favorite fight was hmm... death vs oshera and how death is just like hey hey hey after hes shot down

tesco0278

[4]Jun 11, 2013
    • level: 1

Mine is when death the kid and soul/black star fight as it shows a obvious power difference at the start and is quite funny.