South Beach Forums

UPN (ended 2006)

SERIES FINALE: Discussion

toxic_boy21

[1]Feb 25, 2006
    • level: 13
    hmm I kinda liked it. Although it didnt tie up loose ends with Ari/ Alex and Alex/ Elizabeth, it did end the Vincent/ Fuentes storyline and Ari's career problems. Although I started out happy to see Vincent leave his criminal job with Fuentes, by the end, I think it was good he stayed with Fuentes. Like he said, that life chose him.

As far as Ari and Alex, they never technically made up, so I guess they're just not gonna work together anymore. But one can assume their relationship is on the way down. It sucked we got no final answer though. And it's not certain if he will go back to his mom and get his job back.

But everything pretty much rocked. Javier finally got caught and Ari got her big break with Elizabeth. But the one weird storyline they brought up was the whole David thing. Elizabeth was cut out of the picture. Why? Did he and her have an affair? That was one weird cliffhanger that bothers me.

I'll miss South Beach and although it was no huge success, it did have a good run.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Edward_Nigma

[2]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 54
    Yeah, a lot of stuff wasn't really concluded. Like you said, we don't know if Ari and Alex are done, or if Alex and Elizabeth are going to make up. Matt and Maggie seem to be doing okay at least...and Vincent and Fuentes are back together again (not like that lol) so they're pretty much set.

I like how Matt and Ari talked about their troubles in South Beach and how they said that it's not what they thought it would be and that it's really tough dealing with everything that goes on there. I also liked how Maggie got to be with Matt and Vincent got to be with Brianna. But I don't like the long lost friend Nick story wasn't really resolved - I wanted to know the big secret. Why did Elizabeth cover everything up? Does Alex know anything he's not telling Maggie?

toxic_boy21

[3]Mar 3, 2006
    • level: 13
    Edward_Nigma wrote:
    But I don't like the long lost friend Nick story wasn't really resolved - I wanted to know the big secret. Why did Elizabeth cover everything up? Does Alex know anything he's not telling Maggie?

yeah good questions. honestly, i think Elizabeth had an affair with Nick and this big controversy came out of it. and his death was probably a link to their relationship. maybe thats why alex resents his mother.

guess we'll never know