South of Nowhere

Better Late Than Never

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 14, 2008 on TeenNick

• Ashley forgives Kyla.

6.8
    In continuation, Glen & Chelsea are making out. Only to find the perfect interruption: Seam returns. So through the whole episode, Sean & Glen compete for Chelsea's attention. Kind of a plot I didn't like since Glen & Chelsea end up kissing at Clay's memorial, that kind of stings. She plot that I did like was Sean, Spencer, and Aiden trying to prove that Kyla's video was butchered, which means Kyla didn't say the things we thought she did. Which is a relief, it makes Kyla likable again, she got some redemption. Ashley forgives Kyla. A bit of a cliffhanger, will Chelsea accept Glen's proposal of dating? Will Kyla & Aiden get back together? Good episode that ties loose ends before the series starts to end.
  • Season 3, Episode 13.

Wow, I really enjoyed this episode. I can't believe with such great quality like this that the show is ending. Degrassi is good, but they use a lot of plots over and over again and I didn't think it would last 8 seasons, but I always thought it was possible. I loved the beginning when Ashley tried to sneak out of the Carlin house and she kissed Paula and said, "Bye, Paula. Love you!" and ran out. Haha. Wow, the ending was intense! Glen professed his love for Chelsea in front of everyone and Spencer was about to put down her camera, Ashley says, "No, this is the stuff you want to get!" LMAO! Classic! Great episode.