South of Nowhere

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 10, 2006 on TeenNick

• Glen is in jail for taking drugs to ease the pain of his leg; Spencer and Ashley throw a party, but when Paula and Arthur come home early, the party is finished, but the problem is in Spencer's bedroom.

This episode was very dramatic and it was very well written. Spencer's sexuality is finally discovered by her mother and it's a whole mess. I can't believe Paula pulled Ashley by her hair and threw her out the door in a bra and underwear. It was very dramatic and pulse pounding. This episode is one of the best this season. This episode is definitely one of the best episodes of the series. South Of Nowhere is really good with their storylines and the acting is great, too. This episode is perfect and a great installment to the second season of South Of Nowhere.
  • This was a bummer

Wow, this episode was really amazing!
    Until now, I never really got the attraction between Spencer and Ashley. To me they didn't look like there was that much chemistry, at least no sexual attraction. But when Paula walked in on them and we saw in slow-motion how they were torn apart, that was amazing! It was really touching and I never would have guessed that Paula's reaction would be that harsh. Hopefully, she'll come around, cause telling your daughter she disgusts you isn't exactly the best thing if you want your family to be okay...
    At least, Glenn got what he deserved and now he might be getting better!

This episode was very dramatic and it was very well written. Spencer's sexuality is finally discovered by her mother and it's a whole mess. I can't believe Paula pulled Ashley by her hair and threw her out the door in a bra and underwear. It was very dramatic and pulse pounding. This episode is one of the best this season. This episode is definately one of the best episodes of the series. South Of Nowhere is really good with their storylines and the acting is great, too. This episode is perfect and a great installment to the second season of South Of Nowhere.
  • Glen is arrested for dealing drugs and the carlins must return home to bail him out chealsea is annoyed by clays concern for her mrs carlin discovers something no one was expecting...

While i was watching this episode the while time i was like getting nervous because of what was going to happen and when glen got arrested i knew exactly what was going to happen next but i didnt want it to happen but the outcome wasnt what i expected i would never think little mrs carlin would yank a minor by their hair and push her out of her house shirtless! I felt really bad for spencer but i was glad that her dad was understanding what was happening and her mom just blew things out of proportion big time!
  • Wow. Lots of drama and charactor/ relationship development.

Spencer and Ashley-
    They are so cute without all the drama. I love Ashley's Paula impression even though it was so off. Spencer finally kind of came out. I mean Paula found out bu seeing her and Ashley together but she was going to tell her dad. I wish Spencer had already told her dad because I wanted to see how supportive he would be but I guess we will se it next epesdoe. I am sure Aurthur has know a while he is great and accepting. I was expecting a bad reaction from Paula but not this. She must of known it was a possibility. She is a major b****who needs to accept reality. I was expecting her to yell but she was really violent. I whish Aurthur had run up and helped Ashley. I can't wait to see the aftermath. Chelsea and Clay- Poor Chelsea. Clay is being supportive and all but she is having such a hard time. I want to see more of the pregnancy but I think there may have been a miscarage with the fall which would be interesting. Glen- Wow he has bad timing. I can't believe Glen was arrested. The didn't (Paula and Aurthur) didn't make it that big of a deal. That is much worse then finding out Spencer is gay I mean who cares about that.

Kyla and Aiden- I doesn't surprize me that Kayla has a boyfriend in Baltimore. Madison is a kiniving little b****. I wish the Kyla/Aiden thing wouldn't have happened now because there are no happy couples. Spashley will be having problems with Paula, Clay and Chelsea have (or don't have) the baby, Paula and Aurther will have problems over the gay thing, and now Kayla and Aiden. I think it would be great to find out Kyla has a kid she left in Baltimore and that guy is the dad instead of her cheating. Maybe she was just trying to cover it up and that's why she really went back. Probably not but then she could tell Aiden and they could be happy. It make sence with the whole born again virgin. Overall I adored the epesode. It was very dramatic and well written and acted especially the Spashley plot line and Chelsea was great. I am so exited to see the aftermath.
  • Glen is arrested for being drugs from a dealer...Clay annoys Chelsea by being overbearing re: the pregnancy...and Spencer wants to come out to her parents.

What an exciting episode! Spencer's mom walks in on an intimate moment, and all hell breaks loose! Wow! I can't wait until next week's episode!

Glen is arrested, and surprisingly, his parents don't freak out about bailing him out of jail.

Clay is worried about Chelsea and the baby, and is bothering her with all of his "caring ways". Yeah, I could see why she was annoyed. He was annoying ME too! He needs to seriously back off and give her some space, to sort out her future.

Is it just me, or is SON becoming more exciting than Degrassi TNG? :-)
  • This episode was awesome. spencer decides to tell her parents about her relationship with Ashley, madison betrays kyla and tells her secret boyfriend to aiden, clay and chelsea's relationship suffer, glen is arrested, paula walks in on spencer and ashley

this episode was frikkin insanely awesome. so many things happened in this episode, and yet suprisingly, nothing felt rushed. the creaters and writers have really outdone themselves cause they fit this entire episode in half an hour smoothly and perfectly. as im writing this right now i just realized that nothing was rushed cause the episode just flowed so smoothly. spencer decides to tell her parents she is in love with ashley, and decides to tell her dad before he goes to san diego, but her plan does not work cause her mom decides to go with him so spencer has no time to be alone with her dad. clay and chelsea's relationship suffer due to her pregnancy, glen gets arrested and put in jail, and madison finds out that kyla was dating someone and slept with him in baltimore before she moved to l.a. and slyly shows this to aiden. and in the end, paula walks in on ashley and spencer and tries to throw ashley out of the house. man, this episode was seriously off the hook. cant wait for the next one.
  • Spencer wants to come out to her parents.

This episode was by far the best episdoe ever. This is the reason I watch this show and I really hope it keeps going for awhile. The last few minutes of this show were very intense and impacting and now I really can't wait to see what happens on next weeks episode. Any show that keeps me wanting more definitely gets two thumbs up in my book.