South of Nowhere Forums

TeenNick (ended 2008)

Season 3: What Happened?!

toxic_boy21

[1]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 13

So now that I've just finished the last episode of the 3rd season, all I have to say is WHAT HAPPENED??
    This was such a brilliant show from S1-S2 ... did the writers just stop trying?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HeXxXeD

[2]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 17
    i think season 3 could have been better but it was definitely an ok season it isn't the best out of the bunch but it was good.

sellie12

[3]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 18
    I think what happened was The-N. I mean, season three was horrible because of the "new direction" the netWork was taking. Like, during it's S1-S2 run, the show was a little more real. They used questionable dialouge, portrayed storylines more exciting to teenagers. Then season three comes along and the network goes 24/7 and all the interesting shows are gone. Instant Star was cancelled. Beyond the Break's season three was scrapped. All of the other dramas (i.e. Summerland, Laguna Beach, The Best Years) are pulled from the air to incorporate Zoey 101 and Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. The-N knew younger kids would be tuning in. Then there was the time jump. That year ruined everything. People just gave up.

CartoonFreak13

[4]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    Well I agree Seasons 1-2 of SON were great. Season 3 was okay, it was just meh. But Season 3 did begin airing before the network went all 24/7, and by the time The-N was 24/7 all the Season 3 episodes were completed, so I wouldn't exactly blame the network for the changes in Season 3.