South of Nowhere

Gay Pride

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 21, 2007 on TeenNick

• yay for Spashley

This was an amazing episode and it totally sucks waiting for the next one!

I loved seeing that Spencer really wanted to go to Pride with her mom, but Paula wasn't ready to make the effort in the beginning of the episode, but it was nice to see things turning around towards the end!

I really hate that guy that Kyla's with as a side note lol! He is just really awful to Glen and awful in general, I wouldn't mind seeing his character getting run over! Paula and Ashley going to Pride together was nice, and definitely a reason to watch the episode!! It was great to see them getting along and stuff and it was even cute to see Ashley call her mom, before leaving the Pride parade!

And seeing Spencer and Ashley getting together at the end made the episode even better!! Now can we please see the next episode already?!
  • Season 3, Episode 8.

Spencer wants her mother to go to Gay Pride with her, but she has to run the emergency room. Spencer gets mad and says that Paula is in denial that she is homophobic. Kyla is extremely sexy. So is Ashley. Spencer is pretty fine, too. Matt Cohen's acting is pretty good. Aidan is currently going through post-traumatic stress syndrome. Arthur tries to comfort him, which I liked. I love Ashley. I hate how unbelievable Paula is.
    Spencer: Hey, guess whose father is coming to Pride!
    Ashley: Well, since my dad's dead, I'm assuming... Yours?
    LMAO! I love Ashley. I can also tell Paula does care and that she is trying. Great episode.