South of Nowhere

On The Precipice

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 12, 2008 on TeenNick

• Season 3, Episode 16.

Spoilers past this point. Wow, excellent finale. I liked the beginning so much! "We'll all look better in the morning." "She won't." LMAO! I love Ashley. =] Glen offered to move to Paris with Chelsea! So romantic! Aidan gets a car to replace his motorcycle! Spencer is always avoiding talking about the future, and she's graduating in two days! =] Chelsea dumps Glen! :( Haha, Glen. "Do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?" I liked the "How do you leave the person you love?" thing. I loved all the Ashley and Madison scenes. Ashley is so hot! I like that she and Carmen are friends now. I can't believe Carmen kissed Ashley just because Spencer was leaving! Wow, we're only 30 minutes in and it's already INTENSE! I can't believe Spencer didn't tell Ashley about Worthington accepting her. I think the ending will be Spencer saying that she didn't tell Ashley because she wasn't going to Worthington, and there's a nice happy ending. But I know there's a chance the ending will be sad... I can't believe that BOZ said "On the Precipice," the episode title. I loved when Kyla said she's going to be Kyla Dennison. =] Glen and Chelsea together again! I love all the Spashley drama! =] "Spencer, isn't that your robe?" LMAO! Yay, everyone's together for the party! Chelsea offers to let Glen comes to Paris, and he says no so that she can go on her own. Ashley lets Madison have the song! I loved Spencer's video. I loved the Spashley thing that Ashley gave Spencer! =] She gives Spencer a key to the loft, too! Spencer's going to UCLA and moving in with Ashley! OMG great! The ending was so great but there could have been more! Can't wait to see the retrospective! Great finale! Rest in Peace, South of Nowhere (November 4, 2005 - December 12, 2008). 10/10 =].