South of Nowhere

Rules Of Engagement

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 20, 2006 on TeenNick

• Spencer gets caught in the middle of homosexuality intolerance at school, and at home. Meanwhile, there's something going on between Aidan and a girl he met at the gym.

This episode was very dramatic. I found this episode very entertaining to watch. I enjoyed this episode very much. However, I do feel bad that Spencer has to suffer from that abuse just because she likes girls and is a homosexual. It was sort of sad. Yet, this episode is still very entertaining. It was definitely a series classic. This episode was above average. This episode was definitely out there, but it a good way. This episode really went there. It was pretty exciting and nerve wracking. I was amazed when I saw this episode. This episode was the perfect installment to the dramatic second season.
  • Spencer gets caught in the middle of homosexuality intolerance at school, and at home. Meanwhile, there's something going on between Aiden and a girl he met at the gym.

This episode was very dramatic. I found this episode very entertaining to watch. I enjoyed this episode very much. However, I do feel bad that Spencer has to suffer from that abuse just because she likes girls and is a homosexual. It was sort of sad. Yet, this episode is still very entertaining. It was definately a series classic. This episode was above average. This episode was definately out there, but it a good way. This episode really went there. It was pretty exciting and nerve wracking. I was amazed when I saw this episode. This episode was the perfect installment to the dramatic second season.