South of Nowhere

Trouble in Paradise

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 21, 2006 on TeenNick

• Season 2, Episode 13.

Madison: Ohh smoothies what flavor did you get? Lesbian Lemon? Queer Kiwi? No Boysenberries?
    Ashley: No, your favorite: Bi-polar banana split!
    (Madison rolls her eyes.)

LMAO! Excellent episode! I really liked it! It was so great, especially with the prom picture at the Carlin house. Glen wants to join the army! I really liked all the drama. Stupid Sean decides to fight with people who decide to shoot everyone on Prom Night. I really liked that. Ashley was lookin' hot at the prom! The drama with Spencer, Ashley, and Aidan before the shooting rocked! I really loved the shooting. The scene with the phone at the end was so mysterious and was the perfect ending, even though it was obvious that Clay was shot.
  • On Prom Night, Chelsea and Clay try to enjoy their last night of freedom; Aidan reveals that Spencer told him to stay away from Ashley; and a drive-by shooting proves fatal for several King High students.

This episode was amazing. It was definitely the series' best episode yet. I am anxious to know who dies and what happens in Season Three. The phone that rang at the end was the Carlins' so one of the children was either shot or killed. Or it could have just been the police telling Paula and Arthur what happened. This episode was really pulse-pounding. South Of Nowhere is definitely going to be a hit. I can imagine it making up to six or seven seasons. This is definitely South Of Nowhere at its best. It is a shame that season three is the last, because this season alone could get it to be the next Simpsons.
  • Spencer is such a b***. Great Cliffhanger though!!

In this episode, Spencer gets extremley jealous of Ashley & Aiden. She is so selfish. Why would she tell Aiden to not see Ashley! They are friends. Juts because of there chemistry. I think Spencer should stop giving her heartfelt speech, on how she lost everything. This episode is also when Aiden declares his love for Ashley. Spencer explodes metaphorically speaking. Uh But seriously then the whole shootng occurs. It sucks that someone life is going to be taken. I thought it was going to be Aiden. So when Ashley didn't know who to choose. Spencer will be left heartbroken and still be over the grief of Aiden's death. Stupid Clay had to die!
  • prom night. problems occur and end with a terriable event.

it was so hard to watch but i could not tear my eyes away aiden split ashly and spencer. she better pick spencer. aiden ruins evry thing. why are guys so hot but so anoying. and they always ruin evrything but i also loved this episode cuz it kept me on the edge of my seat. i cant believe there was a shooting i hope it wasnt anyone good who got shot. i can not wait until tonight aka south of nowhere premier. i want to see what happens so badly. i hate this love triangle but i so love it.
  • Your Far From Paradise in Nowhere

One of the best season finalé's I have seen before. Trouble In Paradise shows, excitment, happiness, and shocks. With Ashley having to chose which person is her true love and who was shot in the shooting, Trouble In Paradise makes you excited for season three. Now if only season three came sooner.
  • omg!! luved it!

O MY GOD!! i luved this episode!!! it was the PERFECT way to end the season!!!! i luved the end!! i cant wait to c wats goin to happen next!!! you would have never guessed wat waz goin to happen!! i cant ruin it to people who have not seen it yet... but for people who have not seen it... there is a BIG surprize at the end...that i was even shocked!!! i just hope nobody will die!!! i need to find out wat happens to spencer and ashley!!! and all the other people!! defently aiden!!!!! =]
  • the season finale was one of the best cliffhanger in television!

it has been more than amonth since i watched the finale of the second season but up until now i still can not get over it.. for me this is one of the best story line the show has ever had and definately one of the best cliff hangers i have seen on television..

would it be Spencer or would it be Aiden? that is the question that has bee on my mind since i watched this episode (and i'm sure it is also in you're minds).. personaly I would love it if Ashley chooses Spencer.. but that's just me.. i guess we just have to wait and see..
  • What a cliffhanger!

I knew there was gonna be some shooting at some time or another, considering what's been going on with those guys. But the moment couldn't have been any "better" (you know what I mean). It has a really huge symbolic meaning that there's danger and shooting just when the situation between my new favourite tv triangle Ashley/Spencer/Aiden escalates. It was fairly predictable that Aiden would spill his feeling for Ash at some point, but he couldn't have picked any worse moment... Spencer and Ashley were just getting along again and Aiden had rekindled his relationship with Kyla, so why now!?
    Plus: I think when the shooting happened, Ashley was screaming "Aiden! Aiden!" and I guess that he has either been shot or in a moment of blank terror the decision who to protect and who to look out for was pretty easy for Ash ;-)
    Anyway, I can't wait to see how it goes on, this was an amazing cliffhanger and I really wanna find out what happens to all of them!
  • This episode is about the students of King High getting ready for prom. Chelsea decided to take this as a night without responsibilities. Ashley has to choose between Aiden and Spencer. Then the night ends in tragedy.

I loooove this episode because it had over the edge thrill. I liked how Madison became her old self. I didn't like Sherry as the new "It" girl anyway. Sherry was speechless when Madison sniped back at her. I liked that part of the episode but I hated when Ashley had to think about choosing. I mean it is obvious that Spencer would have been better for her. Aiden already had Kyla in love with him. How could he do that? Every since this little incident, I am not a big fan of Aiden's. He is better off with Kyla anyway. Spashley has been having no troubles except for Aiden. Aiden was planning on doing this regardless on how Spencer felt about it. Spencer warned him and still did it. Ashely should choose Spencer. All their troubles are caused because of Aiden. Spencer was right when she said Aiden had his chance with Ashley. He can't try to get back with her after she has fallen in love with Spencer. I'm glad Chelsea and Clay are actually doing good. But Glen shouldn't go into the army. Bad decision. But I hope no main character gets killed by the shooting. I mean that would mess up the whole series.
  • Disappointing...

6.1
    I though this was a really disappointing finale. The finale for season 1 was much much better. This finale just had more of Spencer and Ashley fighting, while the first season finale was a revelation for the show. Lives were changing, characters were dealing with their own problems and struggles. But this time they just continued to argue like they have throught this entire season. I know that Spencer and Ashley have always been one to argue but it\'s like that\'s all they did this season. They would make up in the last five minutes of the episode but once the next episode came they were back at it again. There was no closure in this episode, only a continuation.
  • I can't believe the way they ended this finale!!!

In this season finale of South of Nowhere, it is almost prom and everybody is getting excited about prom night. Everybody is having a great time until Spencer, Ashley, and Spencer start fighting. It ends with tragedy as a drive by shooting happens.

I can't believe the way it ended, with the cliffhanger like that? It's going to bother me forever! I really hope that the new season starts soon bcause I can't wait!

On a good note, I thought the effects were great and the acting was very believeable. Everything seemed so real! It was truly an unforgettable season finale!

Overall:
    10/10
  • The year end prom is coming up and with the past drama everyone is trying to move on clay and chealsea want a fun night without any responsibilities while ashley becomes unsure about who she would rather be with spencer or aiden the night ends in tragedy.

This was a good season finale but i hate how they left us hanging now we have to wait forever for a season 3 i wonder who gets shot from the clues they dropped one of the carlin kids it is either glen or clay the beginning of the episode (Part 2) was funny i kind of felt bad for spencer but ashley played a good trick on her why did the season have to end like this why couldnt the shooting happen in part 1?! Oh well they also had some funny dance moves!
  • All of the high school is getting ready for prom night. Chelsea and Clay. Ashley and Spencer. Aidan and Kyla. Madison and Glen. Then there is a shooting.

Oh my gosh! This is such an amazing episode. Ashley and Spencer are going through some rocky times though. In the previous episode, they fight, then make, up then at the end of this episode they are fighting again! But on other matters, there is a lovely prom night, even though in this episode, Madison found her inner witch again. Then the episode leaves you with a cliffhanger. There is a shooting at the school. They call Dr. Carlin, but no one is answering. This makes you wonder, who was shot. What will happen. And when does the next season start?
  • This episode is about the population of King High getting ready for the upcoming prom. So Clay and Chelsea uses this night as their last night of freedom. Aiden reveals a secret that may change his relationship with his girl friends.

I absolutely LOVE this episode! It was exciting in every way. I'm glad Madison came back to her old self. Sherry as the new "It" girl is bound for trouble. I'm glad she made that clever comeback when Sherry said that to her. But when Ashley had to choose between Spencer and Aiden was wrong and sad. I mean Ashley shouldn't have to think about that. Spencer gave up so much just to be with her. However, Aiden didn't sacrifice as much to be with her. All of a sudden, Aiden loves Ashley. I guess he decided to do all of this just when Spashley gets all serious. What about Kyla? All that drama and she had to find out that the guy she loves is in love with another. If Kyla isn't the one that gets shot or dies, then she may just does something extreme. Aiden was inconsiderate to do that to Spencer and Kyla both. Some spoilers reveal that Spencer and Clay actually get shoe but doesn't die. That would make sense. I heard someone crying and saying "No, No, No" over again. It sounded like Chelsea. But I can never be too sure. I guess everyone will just have to wait until next season to see who gets shot. Needn't wait to long though.

This episode was amazing. It was definately the series' best episode yet. I am anxious to know who dies and what happens in Season Three. The phone that rang at the end was the Carlins' so one of the children was either shot or killed. Or it could have just been the police telling Paula and Arthur what happened. This episode was really pulse-pounding. I cannot wait until 2007 to see what happens. South Of Nowhere is definately going to be a hit. I can imagine it making up to six or seven seasons. This is definately South Of Nowhere at its best.