South Park

A Nightmare on FaceTime

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 24, 2012 on Comedy Central

• Not that good

Im not sure about the rest of you, but this one nearly put me to sleep. I Cant believe ive been seeing preview of this one for weeks, I was sure they made it yesterday. Its all thrown together very poorly, and makes for one un funny half hour. The blockbuster part was only slightly funny, for 10 seconds, not, 20 minutes. Enough is enough. Even the characters were complaining. but that wasnt funny either.
  • HEMMM

The episode was good, let's say. The reference on The Shinning was used cleverly. Although the Madonna joke on her age was low, is a known fact that washed-up celebrities use Madonna's name negativitely in a desperate atempt to gain attention (for example: Piers Morgan, Elton John, Bett Middler). Besides Madonna has a very nice rack for a 54 Y.O. woman.
  • Just pathetic

NOT FUNNY. Really just showcasing what a ***ed, pathetic, sad individual RANDY is. There was little of intyerest or humor with the BOYS, and randy;s attempt to run a dying business (Blockbuster) just was a big FAIL. Episodes with Randy such as Medicinal Marijauna or The N Guy worked because there was some great social satire, commentary, and dialogue. This was lacking in an all areas. A waste of an episode. wE DO NOT GET MANY A SEASON--MISTAKE.
  • Pretty good.

This episode is another good one for this season. It kind of reminds me of "The Shining," with Randy going crazy over how nobody is renting movies at his Blockbuster store. What really did it for me was the subplot of the kids going trick or treating dressed as the Avengers. I just love how nobody could see that Cartman was the Hulk, and instead they think he's either Bruce Vilanch or Honey Boo Boo. This episode is way better than some of the previous episodes this season, (except for Cash for gold and Raising the Bar.)