South Park

An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 10, 1997 on Comedy Central

• Kyle try to get a pig to makes with his elephant.

Kyle gets an elephant, but his parents won't let him keep it because it is too big. Mr. Garrison gives a lecture on genetic engineering, which gives Kyle the idea of making a pot-bellied elephant by splicing the genes of his elephant with a pot bellied pig. Terrence bets that he can clone a human before Kyle can make his animal. Kyle and the boys go to the South Park Genetic Engineering Ranch, where they meet a Mephesto. Mephesto takes some blood from Stan, which Terrence uses to make a clone. Chef tells the boys that in order to make a pot-bellied elephant, the elephant would have to make love to a pig. The boys get the animals drunk, and the deed is done, but the Stan clone, starts wreaking havoc on South Park. I thought this episode was great. I liked/laughed "You get your b*** @$$ to the kitchen!Go get me some pie!" Kyle calling his elephant the re***ed thing, the special ed bus, Kenny's reaction when the old man came, the boys exploring the place, the old man singing that lover boy song, Cartman throwing the foot to a kid's foot, Cartman saying something about a girl kicking his @$$, the song, Stan clone destroying the city, the microwave killing Kenny, and the ending.. My score is lower because I thought Shelley was being annoying and mean to Stan in this episode.