South Park

Ass Burgers (2)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 05, 2011 on Comedy Central

• COP OUT!!!!!!!!! They bring the show BACK to "normal' but it could have CHANGED and been something extraordinary....

When Stan saw everything as Shxt and his parents were moving away and getting a divorce and Stan just doesnt see the world the same as Cartman or kyle I saw REAL character growth in South Park. Cartoons rarely go anywhere close to this sort of character development.

I was anxiously awaiting the continuing Saga to see where they would take the show. Unfortunately, they brought show BACK to its old comedic format and brought ALL the boys back together. YES, Stan didn;t completely wimp out or give in , as shown by the very last (thank God) and episode saving scene (drinking and ear plugs for ZOOLANDER 2 lol), but really Assburgers ? Silly..not up to standards. if Cartman has actually shxt on the burgers (not just stuck them up his ass) I think they would have had something because they showed a scene of all the Fast Food giants (that's the shityy food they force feed us) and wanted to know Cartman;s secret...but they didn;t go far enough to put them down. And the episode made me think major cop out for bringing the show back to the old South Park when there could have been so much change. Oh well...at least it was 100X better than Family Guy which has died. (NO really, it's DEAD..don't try and watch it anymore--it is a dead show. Out of ideas for over a YEAR).