South Park

Asspen

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 13, 2002 on Comedy Central

• This episode inspired the site OwnSouthPark.com where you can buy a square inch of real south park for 99 cents.

This episode is so incredible, it inspired the creation of http://OwnSouthPark.com - where you can buy an actual square inch of the real South Park for 99 cents. No true fan can be without one.

No kidding - we inherited land in for-real South Park in Colorado (the setting for the show), and we couldn't figure out what to do with it. It's far away from, well, everything. Some friends thought it would be cool if we'd sell a piece to them so they could own a piece of South Park. Then other South Park fans they knew wanted them since it turns out there's no other way for a fan to buy real land in South Park (without spending thousands of dollars). When I looked at the map of the land I saw it was on "Kickapoo Road" and snorted pop through my nose -- so that sealed the deal and we set up the OwnSouthPark.com site. You get a deed certificate and maps showing where your land is, you can see photos of the are a, and people say the faq is fun to read. You can go visit your land in person even. :)

Check it out and spread the word - http://OwnSouthPark.com