South Park

Breast Cancer Show Ever

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 15, 2008 on Comedy Central

• Finally an episode I throughly enjoyed.

Series 12 has not gone well for me, none of them felt to surpass the new high standard series 10 and 11 set, I have been consistantly left with a feeling of apathy and sometimes annoyance. But 'The breast cancer show' has, for me, finally delivered. It's a classic-style episode which doesn't take on more than it can handle in 20 minutes and has a strong sense of direction and a smooth delivery. This episode proves that the simple ideas work best, not the recently consistant choice of giving an opinion on a current issue through the South Park lens. It was very hard for this episode to go badly, not only because it brought back many charecters we dont see very often, but also ecause this episode does belong to Cartman! It was even better to see Cartmans charecter develop in this episode. His worming out of a fight with Wendy allowed us to see one of the more unexplored sides of Cartman which naturally was downright halirious! I can't fault this episode, maybe a few jokes could have been funnier, maybe it was a bit simple, but I loved it and it definatly the best episode of series 12 so far.
Pee