South Park

Chef Goes Nanners

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 05, 2000 on Comedy Central

• Kinda good, a little bad

My favorite part : Jimbo and his friend Ned shooting at birds, a squirrel and... Chis Peterson !! *laughs out loud*

Okay, so Chef wants to change the flag, huh ? What I say is that it should stay the same. It's so funny !! XD Plus it was funny that Stan's team protected the flag and didn't figure out just why it 'should' be changed. :-) I really enjoyed Kyle's speech. "Killing has been around since the begining of time. All animals kill and the animals that don't kill are stupid ones, like cows and turtles and stuff. So people shouldn't be so upset about killing." In my opinion, great.
    What I disliked about this episode was the Wendy & Cartman thing. I hate all the girls of South park so I didn't like Wendy's whining. And I believe Cartman didn't have feelings for Wendy, he was just happy that someone liked him, in any way. Plus he could tease Stan for a while (he hates Stan, just much less than he hates Kyle). Considering that most kids hate him, he was just most probably hoping that somebody didn't hate him. But he was wrong. And the whole incident doesn't stop him from calling Wendy a whore. :-)