South Park

Chickenpox

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 26, 1998 on Comedy Central

• The parents try to purposely infect the children with chickenpox, and we also get to know Kenny's poor family. Plus, this is the episode that "My Future Self 'n Me" ripped off.

Stan's sister Shelly has chickenpox, Dr. Doctor says that children are more likely to recover from the disease than older people, so parents of Stan, Kyle, and Cartman send them to play with Kenny, who also has chickenpox. Gerald (Kyle's dad) and Stuart (Kenny's dad) also go fishing. This is an enjoyable episode of South Park, from an otherwise mediocre season. It may seem as random as a Family Guy episode, but at least there's a coherent plot and relevant-to-the-plot jokes here. In addition, we get to laugh at the stupidities of the parents. And, like in "Weight Gain 4000", Cartman whines to his mom again! If you've seen that pathetic sixth season of SOuth Park, especially "My Future Self n' Me", I think you should watch this episode, because this is the episode that "My Future Self" kinda ripped off. This is worth your time. Go ahead and download it off iTunes, while you let all those pathetic season 6 DVD's collect dust in the stores.