South Park

City Sushi

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 01, 2011 on Comedy Central

• OMG! LMAO--finally! A new Classic.

I loved it! I LOVE "CITY WOK" guy... LU is ALWAYS hysterical. His accent, his look, his "city beef and city he built the Great Wall Around South Mongolains kept knocking it down ..

I want to state my rating on this episode is a 9.7 not a solid 10 but you can';t rate anything 9.7. South Park gets (and this now happens all the time in my area) a 'competing" Japanese Sushi House right next to the City Wok. This pisses off Lu Kim (well just about everything pisses off Lu Kim) and he starts a fight with the japanese guy whose voice sounds a whole lot like Trey Parker who sounds a whole lot like Lu Kim LOL. We Need a "TWEETY! " A Tweety?" You mean a Teaty?" No a Tweety" What's a Tweety" And then Lu KIm says "OK it was a little of like PEARL Little Sneaky". This was Gloriously racist! The ending was sublime Japanese man feels he has been shamed and must commit Hari-kari. The Subplot--Butters---at first I didnt know what to make of psychiatrist who is whacked in the head trying to analyze all of Butters innocent personnas. Then Butters surveilance system shows him pissing on butters. And I was still not sure where that was is movie-PSYCHO---that ALL of these personnas are REALLY One man---LU KIM. This was superb--I loved it! I doubt you will find a funnier 22 minutes on television this year. Butters, always takes the brunt of all the psychos in South Park. But as the Japanese guy said to City Wok Your City Chicken is really City CAT" LMAO.

I took off .3 point because I thought they could have abused Butters even more than just pissing on him I would have had him force feed him Some City Wok Beef and broccoli.
COMEDY