South Park

Contorting Quintuplets 2000

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 26, 2000 on Comedy Central

This episode is about Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Stan and their parents and siblings going to a circus. After they see 5 little girls perform cool moves, they want to be just like them. The 5 girls, or Quintuplets, arrive at Stan's house with their grandmother. In the morning, the grandmother dies. It is announced that the Quintuplets would have to Romania on Easter Sunday because their father wants them back. Meanwhile, Kenny has become a great singer and gone to Europe! Then, to Romania! On Easter, Janet Reno and her squad will try to get the Quints. They do. Stan's whole house gets destroyed with gunfire and everything. When they try to get the Quints back, the Quints go to the only person who can help. Oprah Winfrey! Kenny's dad wants Kenny back because him and Mrs. McCormick are at Romania. At the end, the same thing happens with Stan's house, guards storm in and destroy everything. A random guard killed Kenny. Overall, I give this episode a 9.5.
  • Q...2000

I enjoy Kenny and his sexually active and poor life and I like how although he adores girls in the nude - he can sometimes be a bit girly in the way that he likes Home Economics and likes to sing (like in this episode).
    In this memorable Season Four funny (and very special) episode, Kenny embarks on a great adventure with his (I'm With Stupid) mother to get himself singing.
    Meanwhile all the other kids are doing this silly random thing that I just can not remember now...
    ;D Ha ha ha. Why is Kenny so funny? Well he sure can sing.
  • One of my long time favourites.

This episode is one I have considered my favourite for a long time. The main storyline is very funny and the complete opposite in Romania is also quite funny. This episode, I believe has the most memorable South Park scene for me in it, being the Kenny singing Bocelli/Granpa Marsh sex scene. The quintuplets are an interesting storyline, thoguh mot the best. Granpa Marsh was very funyn at the start of the episode, but got a bit disgusting later on. The funniest part of the episode was Randy Marsh breaking the bad news to the Quints about their grandmother. Sick, but hilarious.
  • In Quintuplets 2000, the boys decide to become performers in Cirque du Soleil. They end up crossing paths with the Romanian Quintuplets, and the rest of the episode follows the Elian Gonzales story.

Janet Reno makes an appearance during this episode, to hilarious effect. Her voice is hilariously un-Janet Reno, which makes her character even funnier. She sounds quite a bit like the South Park version of Yoko Ono, without the Japanese accent.

This is a good episode with a lot of good jokes. The fourth season is when South Park really started to take off, and this episode is merely foreshadowing for what is still to come.