South Park

Crack Baby Athletic Association

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 25, 2011 on Comedy Central

• Great Satire..Brilliant Observartions..Worked!

A great episode with BITE. Finally. Cartman wants to use Slaves...AHEM...Crack Babies...AHEM...'athletes" to promote his new business in which he needs a "jew" (kyle) to do the book keeping to make sure he doesn't show a profit while exploiting crack babies for profit. Then there is the Sarah mcLaughlin Joke...'she wa famous Once for a day" LMAO. These days she loans her songs to PETA and they show abused animals--hence--matt and Trey decided to use Crack babies as her outlet. Funny as hell.

Then there is this SLASH thing...that Slash is seen all over the place since Guns N Roses broke up. (which is so true). I mean,,no matter what charity concert is held..there is SLASH. he is ALWAYS there..and where is AXL..nowhere. (What did happen to Axl Rose?) LOL.

I loved that Cartman KNOWS exploitation when he sees it and is SMARTER than the College recruiter so he goes along and disguises his capital exploitation as enterprise. Cartman uses Kyle and then Kyle learns a hard lesson about businessmen. So F..ck Slash, F..ck Businessmen who use athletes for profit, and f..ck Crack Addicts. Oh yeah..This featured a nice appearance by Terence and Philip ..AH..and the Ending is priceles. Who do you think paid for the crack Baby center..SICK. I.m not sure I was LMAO during the entire episode but Matt and Trey have pierced the bullshxt of exploiting athletes and using celebrities who liek to hit below the belt to push their annoying "cause". Way to go..9.5 LOL