South Park

Death

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 17, 1997 on Comedy Central

• Introducing.. Terrance and Phillip. Warning: Contains spoilers.

Season one may be one of the seasons that really seem horrible in South Park, this is one of those episodes that changed the way South Park was animated. Things seemed to be more detailed, except Randy Marsh and those who turned towards him after he laughed at a Terrance and Phillip joke. But, this episode still had a good plot, and if I were to review this as if I'm not tired of the "Oh My God You Killed Kenny" joke (which I am doing), I would just forgive it. Which I am seeming.

Stan's grandfather is 102 years old, and he's very suicidal. He's constantly asking for Stan Marsh to kill him. Little did he know is that Death is going to teach him and the children a lesson. Also, while this is going on. Parents of the children are fighting to get Terrance and Phillip canceled because it could have a bad affect on the children and also, it teaches them no moral value. It's just fart jokes that the children enjoyed.

I enjoyed this episode, and it was an okay addition to the first season of South Park. In this episode, South Park introduced Terrance and Phillip! Now we all know who the Canadian Pac Man looking duos are.