South Park Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

Cartman and Butters.

gideonbernstein

[1]May 27, 2012
    • level: 43

Why does Butters stay friends with Cartman, let alone help him in his hare-brained schemes?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChipsTheButler

[2]May 28, 2012
    • level: 9

Butters thinks Cartman is sexy

gideonbernstein

[3]May 28, 2012
    • level: 43

My brother says that it's because Butters is a wuss.

ember13dp

[4]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 21
    Butters is naive, and he thinks Cartman is his friend. He is loyal to his friend

BlackWall500

[5]Dec 7, 2012
    • level: 2

Because Butters is extremely Gullible & Naive.

Stephanof81

[6]Apr 5, 2014
    • level: 2

Butters is a lonely child.

Nobody really likes him because is too naive. He's the only innocent and shy kid on the show. The only really good character on that world. Even more than Evil Cartman (whom is a really really really really nice kid).

He's like the kid hated by Life itself because he doesn't fit in this crazy world.

If you pay attention on every little detail on each episode, nothing good ever happened to him since his birth. And if something good happens to him, you can be sure that a few minutes after he will be severely grounded for litterally anything or wounded or humiliated or traumatised.

And despite that, he never give up being nice. being evil for him, is being Professor Chaos whom is basically a really really nice villain whith evil plans that will never wound or even affect nobody.

That's why he's after any bound with an other human being. And the only kid that kind of needs him (unfortunately for Butters, not for good reasons) is Cartman in order to use him for whatever disturbed plan in order to do all the dangerous stuff (dangerous = stuff that end with some grounding), because Stan, Kyle and Kenny knows that Cartman's projects means most of the time trouble for them. That's also why each episode featuring him as one of the main characters are mostly the best ones.

We really are all monsters to make fun and laugh of that poor little and nice child that never deserved that kind of fate !

And it's even worst than Kenny, because Butters never gets a break of some sort, instead of Kenny : when he dies he's liberated from the craziness of this world.

Frankly, I would love to see Evil Butters from the Evil dimension.

One Halloween episode with the life on Evil South Park would be awesome !

I wonder if Trey and Matt take suggestions...