South Park Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

Official Episode Discussion 14x10: "Insheeption"

startug

[1]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 23

This has not aired yet, but has been announced on the site. Keep this locked UNTIL after it airs for discussion.

Edited on 10/19/2010 8:43am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Metal_Meatwad

[4]Oct 18, 2010
    • level: 20

1410 - Insheeption
    _
    Preview Clip - "Hoarding!": Stan and Mr. Mackey realize they are hoarders.

Episode 1410 Press Release:

From the Comedy Central Press Release:

HOARDING TAKES HOLD
    IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK"
    ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, October 18, 2010 Stan seems to have accumulated a frightening number of useless possessions in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Insheeption," premiering on Wednesday, October 20 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

When he's sent to the school counselor to talk about his disorder, Stan realizes that he's not the only one who has a problem. When Mr. Mackey and Stan agree to surrender themselves to the hoarding experts, Stan gets a more than a glimpse of what it was like for Mr. Mackey in the 4th grade at South Park Elementary.

Press Images:

Edited on 10/18/2010 4:57am
    Edited 2 total times.

antdude

[5]Oct 20, 2010
    • level: 27
    Hilarious!! Probably the best episode for this season so far. It would had been funnier/better to show it if the movie was hot in the theater, but oh well.
    Edited on 10/21/2010 6:02am

startug

[6]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 23
    It was funny, I enjoyed it.

WingcommanderIV

[7]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 8
    Has anyone seen the Inception spoof by College Humour. Can some one verify for me that South Park did not blatantly rip it off almost word for word. Cause I'm worried they just blatantly plagerized College humour, which would be too bad cause I love South Park, but I can't understand why they would do that.

renaldsRAP

[8]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 10

It was funny but the "Inception" spoof was hit or miss. Parts of it were hilarious. The first time they explained the plot of inception with the guy doing the background music was a nice gag at first, but they ran it into the ground. The agnts weren't funny until they shot the bully and his friends. The Freddy Kruger part brought a smirk to my face too. But the only truly great part was the very end. "How do you know that wasn't your therapy?" BUH-BUH-BUH! To parody a movie as smart as "Inception", I would've thought all the jokes would have beem on par with that ending. But alas, it's like the majority of this season and last - average with moments of pure brilliance. Please, Matt and Trey - give me another "Medicinal Fried Chicken", "You Have 0 Friends", or "Whale Whores" before the end of the season! And F**k you, dolphin!

LiveLife93

[9]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 5

Hi every one! New to tv.com here!

I quite liked this episode too, which was a relief as I have to admit I didn't have high expectations for it! I loved it when the school were watching the therapist trying to empty Stan's locker and he goes "The maggots are crawling down my arm and are eating at my wrist as we speak" (or something like that anyway!), don't know why but I thought it was hillarious!

The only real problem I really had with this episode was that I think the 'background' during explanations was a joke that got old for me quite fast... I liked pretty much everything else though. I actually liked the film Inception, but I thought this episode was a good parody of it. (Though I have to admit, I prefered last week's 'It's a Jersey thing' episode more than this one).

Edited on 10/21/2010 1:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Jamesbray

[10]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 13
    I honestly didn't like this episode at first but after watching again I really started to like it and it is now one of my favorite episodes from this season.

Paladax

[11]Oct 22, 2010
    • level: 5
    I enjoyed the show.. Not their best but still funny. I think because I don't know about this movie Inception and haven't seen so much as a trailer for it some of the jokes are not as funny as they could have been.

italiankid5

[12]Oct 23, 2010
    • level: 7

Really good episode! 9/10

galeguy44

[13]Oct 29, 2010
    • level: 3

so glad they made this episode, it was good that mr.mackie finally got an episode about himself, the last time they made a proper episode about him was in season 4 i think (proper condom use)

Now we need an episode all about Kenny such an outcasted character