TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

South Park Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

South Park Questions/Ideas

lord_karduff

[41]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 5
    KoLBuff wrote:

one word: myspace

cartman starts a myspace, and south park just makes total fun of myspace. To have a plot, simply have cartman get sexually assaulted and have parents get angry at myspace rather than the stupid kid. even a two parter. i know they are gonna do it eventually. i just cant wait

That would be pretty cool
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ultimate_Critic

[42]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 12
    What happened to the 'is Kenny sexy' thread? I was enjoying that.

sienna_luvs_tv

[43]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    What happened to the 'is Kenny sexy' thread? I was enjoying that.

There was a "is Kenny Sexy" thread?!?!?! Man, I'm SO there

Anyone know the link?
    Edited on 03/21/2007 3:41am

drewshack

[44]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 47
    Sorry, I deleted it, it was headed extremely off-topic and was supposedly created by an 8 year-old.

simpsonzfreak13

[45]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 17

drewshack wrote:
    Sorry, I deleted it, it was headed extremely off-topic and was supposedly created by an 8 year-old.

I know the real reason you deleted it. You just couldn't handle the deepness and profundity of such a topic.

Ultimate_Critic

[46]Mar 21, 2007
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

drewshack wrote:

I know the real reason you deleted it. You just couldn't handle the deepness and profundity of such a topic.

Bah! I had been pondering on the issue all day! I had even gone through the process of introspection with the subject I felt so deeply. Jeez...

I think an 8yo would have appreciated my opinion as to whether Kenny is damn fine piece of ass not.

So is it illegal for 8yos to use forums?

Has anyone seen the Hannibal Musical film that Trey and Matt made? Would you recommend it?

drewshack

[47]Mar 21, 2007
    Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    Not these forums,

Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    Has anyone seen the Hannibal Musical film that Trey and Matt made? Would you recommend it?

I just rented it the other day, it was pretty good. The commentary track is pretty funny. They got the cast together and a bunch of booze.

simpsonzfreak13

[48]Mar 21, 2007
    drewshack wrote:
    They got the cast together and a bunch of booze.

A perfect combination.

sienna_luvs_tv

[49]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    drewshack wrote:

K, that's cool I didn't know 8 year olds could use computers. Shows how much I know though

drewshack

[50]Mar 22, 2007
    sienna_luvs_tv wrote:
    K, that's cool I didn't know 8 year olds could use computers. Shows how much I know though

I used computers when I was 8...of course it was a Commodore 64...but hey, it's still technically a computer.

Ultimate_Critic

[51]Mar 22, 2007
    See now, if you hadn't removed the thread, it would have boomed with on-topic posts as we got to see quite alot of Kenny in Lice Capades.

I used the NES, SNES and that computer with those big flat square floppy discs with the hole in the middle when I was a lad.

drewshack

[52]Mar 22, 2007
    Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    See now, if you hadn't removed the thread, it would have boomed with on-topic posts as we got to see quite alot of Kenny in Lice Capades.

I used the NES, SNES and that computer with those big flat square floppy discs with the hole in the middle when I was a lad.

Yes, because we all know how sexy and alluring head lice is.

Oh man, 5.25" floppy disks that had like 2 MB of disk space...those were the days.

angeldeb82

[53]Mar 22, 2007
    Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

drewshack wrote:

Bah! I had been pondering on the issue all day! I had even gone through the process of introspection with the subject I felt so deeply. Jeez...

I think an 8yo would have appreciated my opinion as to whether Kenny is damn fine piece of ass not.

WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING "CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL" THE HANNIBAL MUSICAL?! YOU KEEP SPELLING CANNIBAL WRONG!!!

Ultimate_Critic

[54]Mar 22, 2007
    angeldeb82 wrote:
    Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

drewshack wrote:

WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING "CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL" THE HANNIBAL MUSICAL?! YOU KEEP SPELLING CANNIBAL WRONG!!!

I've only seen a glimpse of a poster, which was what?... 2 months or so ago. My mistake. I just thought that it would make more sense being called Hannibal when I was trying to remember the name. OK?

GerMan666

[55]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 18
    Well Drew, better delete your own thread, because this topic is starting to go off-topic.

drewshack

[56]Mar 22, 2007

GerMan666 wrote:
    Well Drew, better delete your own thread, because this topic is starting to go off-topic.

You're funny. Idea topics usually skewer off-topic from time to time. It happens.

Anyway...back on topic.

Ultimate_Critic wrote:
    The boys (apart from Kyle) are catholic so there is an opportunity for an episode on their first holy communion. Or have they done that? I'm suddenly reminded of crackers. Anyway, it's a chance to have a got at the church and jews etc. Something along the lines of being addicted to Lost.

I don't think they've done a full-blown communion episode. Cartman singing "Body of Christ" is what I think of when I think of Communion Crackers.

As for LOST, I think they were watching it at some point. It'd be kinda funny to see them severely addicted to it though.

Edited on 03/22/2007 3:22pm

simpsonzfreak13

[57]Mar 22, 2007
    I don't know why but I picture South Park making fun of America's Next Top Model (Canada's, Australia's, etc.) with the boys for some reason competing in it. And for the ultimate twist, Cartman wins.

Joybone

[58]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    They must do something about Louis Farrakhan. 

Ultimate_Critic

[59]Mar 25, 2007
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:
    I don't know why but I picture South Park making fun of America's Next Top Model (Canada's, Australia's, etc.) with the boys for some reason competing in it. And for the ultimate twist, Cartman wins.

Lol. A bit of a stretch for them to compete in that, but I like the possibility of a reality tv show episode. They could pass for 16 and enter Pop Idol (American Idol) or some other random reality show.

Joybone wrote:
    They must do something about Louis Farrakhan.

I don't have a clue who is... *leaves for a minute* I do now after reading wiki, but still don't think that he is worthy of a south park episode.

joemanu

[60]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    They all go on holiday to England and go to school and they have to where uniform but kenny doesn't want to take his hood off. (Yes I have to where uniform in school in this country).