South Park Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

The Plane'arium - General South Park Discussion

  • Avatar of HilljaFuFu

    HilljaFuFu

    [21]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 09/05/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,082
    What a sexy name, It's perfect for General South Park Discussion
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drewshack

    drewshack

    [22]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 09/14/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 5,063
    HilljaFuFu wrote:
    What a sexy name, It's perfect for General South Park Discussion


    He's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [23]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    drewshack wrote:
    HilljaFuFu wrote:
    What a sexy name, It's perfect for General South Park Discussion


    He's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee!!!!

    Hooray!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JBrick2334

    JBrick2334

    [24]Feb 22, 2008
    • member since: 01/26/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 965
    so how much are you anticipating march 12 everyone? i personally cant wait but the break hasnt been to bad for me, infact it doesnt even seem like it has been that long since season 11 ended
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of simpsonzfreak13

    simpsonzfreak13

    [25]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,082

    s1bbald wrote:
    drewshack wrote:
    HilljaFuFu wrote:
    What a sexy name, It's perfect for General South Park Discussion
    He's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee!!!!
    Hooray!!!

    I second that Hooray!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tweekfan323

    Tweekfan323

    [26]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,211
    This thread is becoming a reunion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tweekfan323

    Tweekfan323

    [27]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,211
    And about the name, Drew, did you think of that or did Ryan?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JBrick2334

    JBrick2334

    [28]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 01/26/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 965
    yeah i know i am really starting to feel like an outcast in this thread, i cant wait for the day where i am considered a regular on this site and on this forum
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tweekfan323

    Tweekfan323

    [29]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,211
    LOL. Just give it time. I remember when I was a noob.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of simpsonzfreak13

    simpsonzfreak13

    [30]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,082

    JBrick2334 wrote:
    yeah i know i am really starting to feel like an outcast in this thread, i cant wait for the day where i am considered a regular on this site and on this forum

    Sorry man. It's just that a long time ago the South Park forum was really entertaining because we had a bunch of really cool people on here and we all came to be quite good friends. Sadly for many different reasons, a lot of the people who made this forum great and what it is are gone because of unfair banning and loss of interest. So when someone returns or pops in for a little while, it's a nice refresher of the good times. I apologize for making you feel bad. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here on this forum.

    In answer to your question, I am highly anticipating the new season. It's been too long since a new episode of South Park and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tweekfan323

    Tweekfan323

    [31]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 2,211
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

    JBrick2334 wrote:
    yeah i know i am really starting to feel like an outcast in this thread, i cant wait for the day where i am considered a regular on this site and on this forum

    Sorry man. It's just that a long time ago the South Park forum was really entertaining because we had a bunch of really cool people on here and we all came to be quite good friends. Sadly for many different reasons, a lot of the people who made this forum great and what it is are gone because of unfair banning and loss of interest. So when someone returns or pops in for a little while, it's a nice refresher of the good times. I apologize for making you feel bad. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here on this forum.

    In answer to your question, I am highly anticipating the new season. It's been too long since a new episode of South Park and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.



    Bam. Summed it up brilliantly man.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JBrick2334

    JBrick2334

    [32]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 01/26/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 965
    hey man no apology needed, i just wish i could have been there for the golden age lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drewshack

    drewshack

    [33]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 09/14/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 5,063
    Tweekfan323 wrote:
    And about the name, Drew, did you think of that or did Ryan?


    I chose it. It was either going to be Plane'arium, or Stark's Pond.

    And I can't wait for Season 12 to start. It's gonna be sweet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [34]Feb 25, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    JBrick2334 wrote:
    hey man no apology needed, i just wish i could have been there for the golden age lol
    Two rules: 1. Be friendly and 2. Don't do nooby things. Don't feel like an outcast, no-one wants you to feel like an outcast.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JBrick2334

    JBrick2334

    [35]Feb 25, 2008
    • member since: 01/26/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 965
    dualy noted s1bbald
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drewshack

    drewshack

    [36]Feb 25, 2008
    • member since: 09/14/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 5,063
    2 Days...and 2 WEEKS!!!!

    Also, does no one ever use the Pre-Show Buzz? I mean, I know people vote. But no one ever seems to comment there. I guess it would be a bit redundant with that and a Discussion thread though...hmmm.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RoboAmish

    RoboAmish

    [37]Feb 25, 2008
    • member since: 10/03/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,218

    well really, there's nothing to discuss until we get a title in about 2 weeks. I mean, we're all excited but the only comments you'd probably get is stuff like "ZOMG, I'm so excited!!!!" or "This is gonna be the best episode ever!". Here is better and more civilised

    btw- OMG, I'm so frickin excited

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drewshack

    drewshack

    [38]Feb 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/14/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 5,063
    2 weeks and 10 hours!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [39]Feb 27, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    drewshack wrote:
    2 weeks and 10 hours!!
    I can't do it guys, I'm going to have to freeze myself...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drewshack

    drewshack

    [40]Feb 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/14/04
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 5,063
    s1bbald wrote:
    drewshack wrote:
    2 weeks and 10 hours!!
    I can't do it guys, I'm going to have to freeze myself...


    See ya in 2 weeks...I hope.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.