South Park Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

Why does Kenny always die

Omega-Fox

[41]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 13
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    cindy_in_cda wrote:
    Kenny is a representation of that small, innocent child in all of us that must eventually die as we grow up & become adults

Kenny is not an innocent child; he's a pervert. haven't u ever found out what he's really saying when he mumbles; disgusting perverted things about women

He is innocent enought, not as innocent as Stan and Kyle.

I can remember a few episodes before the killed him off all together were he did not die.

The xmas one and a Halloween one?
    I can swear it has happend a few times.
    With one ending the line with stan or kyle saying "something feels different"
    Edited on 02/27/2006 7:01am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angeldeb82

[42]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 12
    Omega-Fox wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    cindy_in_cda wrote:
    Kenny is a representation of that small, innocent child in all of us that must eventually die as we grow up & become adults

Kenny is not an innocent child; he's a pervert. haven't u ever found out what he's really saying when he mumbles; disgusting perverted things about women

I can remember a few episodes before the killed him off all together were he did not die.

Well, the line "Something feels different" belongs to the episode "Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo", when Kenny doesn't die. Kenny dies in all 3 Halloween episodes: "Pinkeye", "Spooky Fish", and "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery".

scqb1984

[43]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    angeldeb82 wrote:
    Omega-Fox wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    cindy_in_cda wrote:

Well, the line "Something feels different" belongs to the episode "Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo", when Kenny doesn't die. Kenny dies in all 3 Halloween episodes: "Pinkeye", "Spooky Fish", and "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery".

Does he die in Rainforest Schmainforest? I think the girlfriend brought him back to life and he lived the rest of the episode.

angeldeb82

[44]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    scqb1984 wrote:
    angeldeb82 wrote:
    Omega-Fox wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    cindy_in_cda wrote:

Does he die in Rainforest Schmainforest? I think the girlfriend brought him back to life and he lived the rest of the episode.

Actually, Kenny was near death when he was struck by a thunderbolt, but Kelly resuscitated him, using CPR until he regains consciousness.

nekochan702

[45]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 2
    Oh my god! They killed kenny! You bastards. Lol. Its a cartoon, thats why.