South Park

Ginger Kids

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on Comedy Central

• Dawn of the Redheads

Of all Cartman’s racial moments, this one is definitely hysterical. He said that ginger kids are hideous, evil, disgusting creatures that have ever walked the Earth. Some who are half-ginger are also known as daywalkers. Kyle wanted to teach the fat ass a lesson Cartman will never forget. By completely disguising him as a ginger kid, Cartman assumes he is suffering from gingervitus. The fat ass has decided to form a huge band of redheads to stand up against the crimination. He starts by sending the gingers after the non-gingers. After the capture, he was about to exterminate Kyle first, but the Jewish boy told Cartman the truth. And then he realizes now it was a big joke just to teach him a lesson. So Cartman has chosen to tell the ginger kids to get along with the non-gingers. Once again, he’s being such a manipulative a**hole.

This is one of the funniest Cartman episodes of South Park ever. I’m glad that I’m not a ginger or half-ginger. The part where someone said that some guy dated a Asian women. I’m also Asian, and I’m proud to be one, too.