South Park

Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2013 on Comedy Central

• Goth Kids 3 episode.

This episode was fantastic in so many ways. I cant wait to watch it again and catch the jokes I missed. Lots of little things such as the vamp kids gathering where theyre all hissing at the goth kids walking in. And the goth kids goes "Ew, you spit on me Larry". They all know each other which ups the joke. Easily missed. Or when Henriettas mom calls her "Fatty" at the very end of the episode. What makes Goth Kids 3 so fantastic is that it feels like an old South Park episode. The first few seasons that had nothing to do with current events but were more about comedy and randomness. This was a grade A episode. The black goth "adult" was amazing. Poe's ghost being a whiny goth child was incredible and the goth kids themselves are always a treat. Henrietta bitching about abuse while having the sweetest and nicest mother who is compassionate was excellent. The return of Mike, the leader of the vamp kids who constantly uses the phrase "per se" is always funny. The death and despair ringtone was brilliant and an instant classic. The kids cutting themselves to Fall Out Boy was a nice touch. The car ride to the camp was awesome.
COMEDY