South Park

Grey Dawn

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 05, 2003 on Comedy Central

• Very very good.

The Senior Citizens of South Park rise up in protest when their driver's licenses are revoked! After the seniors have mowed down more than a few farmer's markets, South Park residents no longer feel it's safe to be out in the streets. With their well being at stake, the boys decide to take action against the older generation. Unwilling to surrender their licenses, the elderly enlist the help of one of the most powerful organizations in Washington. it was a good good good episode I wish i coudl watch it agaian right now. It was one of the best in this series.
  • And the backbone to the episode is...a buffet restaurant.

This episode is a "sorta"-spoof of the 1984 film Red Dawn, which is referenced alot in the episode, both indirectly and directly. It's also an episode of South Park (so no, it doesn't get cocky but it sure gets in your face).

I don't understand the message of this episode, maybe it's to prove that even though old people drive like crap that they still have rights too? And maybe that AARP is like the former soviet union that is going to take over our country by taking our townsfolk hostage? Who knows? All I know is, I had buttload of fun.
  • A blast at problems with old people

The best episode fdcg dfcgdfg dfgfdcg dfgfdcg dfcgdfcg fdgfdcg fdgdfcg dfcg fdg g fg fg fg fg fg fg fg g fg fg fg fg fg f f f fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg f gf g fg fg fg f fg f fg fg fg fg f fg fg fg fg fg f gf gf gf g fg fg f gfg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fg f gfg fg fg fgfg fgfgfgfgfg gf fdf
  • Get Off the Streets! Old People are Driving!!

This is one of the funniest episodes of South Park ever. My most favorite part is Randy Marsh yelling, "Get off the streets! Old people are driving!!" And then he brought the boys to safety in an old house. So many seniors driving their cars are everywhere. They keep crashing in, but Randy and the boys manage to avoid the car attacks. After taking away their licenses, old people from A.A.R.P., the American Association of Retired Persons, take over the whole city of South Park. It was all up to the boys to save everybody.

I was laughing really hard while watching old people driving and killing other people. Stan's right that his dad shouldn't treat his grandpa like a child, and made his grandpa realize that when he gets behind the wheel, he's a killing machine.
  • Excessive auto accidents by senior citizens is forcing the state of Colorado to prohibit people over 70 from driving/having a drivers license. That leads to an outrage from senior citizens of South park and the AARP.

Excessive auto accidents by senior citizens is forcing the state of Colorado to prohibit people over 70 from driving/having a drivers license. That leads to an outrage from senior citizens of South park and the AARP. As i said in the summary, I was planning to watch the episode before this, "Christian Rock Hard" on my local UPN station that syndicates South Park. However, I accidentally programmed my VCR to record it the day after, so i ended up watching this episode. I was glad this episode was at least funny, especially the wacky antics by the seniors citizens. And the wacky behavior of Stan's dad. I'm pretty glad I came upon this episode by accident. Now, I hope I can watch "Christian Rock Hard" pretty soon, I think that ep can be better.
  • 106th Episode

7.8
    There's nothing really special about this episode except it aired a few days ago for the first time I've seen the episode and it's still fresh in my mind.

Only having seen a few South Park episodes, I don't have much to compare the episode to but it isn't as good as the other episodes I've seen lately.

However, that doesn't mean the episode isn't good because the AARP is just the kind of absurdity South Park is known for but the whole Old Person's driving was milked a little bit and the senility meeting was funny but also went for too long.

The funniest part of the episode is when the adults say that the kids are their only hope since they like to sleep in and kids wake up early like elderly folk.

Overall, the episode is average with some good scenes and some stupid, predictable scenes.