South Park

HUMANCENTiPAD

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 27, 2011 on Comedy Central

• great

In the season 15 premiere of South Park, Kyle, a Japanese man, and a woman are to be part of a new Apple Product, and Apple is allowed to use them because they clicked "I Agree" to the Terms and Conditions (I mean, who really reads those?). Will Kyle get out of this?

Cartman is mad at his mom for repeatedly 'f-in' him' because she will not buy him an iPad. He eventually almost gets the new apple Product with Kyle, the Japanese man, and the woman, but Kyle's contract is up and Cartman is left angry.

The Cartman plot was hilarious. "You want to buy me a cigarette? Because I like to smoke when I'm getting f-ed!" The ending of the episode, Cartman crying in the car, the Dr. Phil scene… the whole episode just has a lot of humor, most of which for me, was found in the sub plot.

The main plot was good too, but I only really laughed at the scene with the Geniuses, and how everyone except Kyle actually DO read the Terms and Conditions. The rest was interesting in terms of plot, but boring in laughter. So my final grade is in the B- or so range