South Park

Major Boobage

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 26, 2008 on Comedy Central

• Cheesin'!

Getting high via cat urine: A very unusual topic, even by South Park standards. But it was good of the writers to bring up the more unusual drug practises. I myself can't believe that there are actually people who get high, if not by that, then by similar methods. But enough of the morality lecture, on to the episode itself.

As always, this episode provided an interesting and hilarious parallel to both historic and current events. The "cheesing" trips were completely surreal; For me, watching Kenny and Gerald duel in the "breastruary" was the highlight of the episode. This episode also stands out for me because of Cartman: For the first time in a long while, the foul-mouthed, racist kid does something purely out of the goodness of his heart. He hides and protects the fugitive cats of South Park, without even asking for some kind of payment. Of course, he completely failed to notice the similarity of the cats' predicament to the jews during the Holocaust, but if he did, he just wouldn't be Cartman.

All in all, this was a solid episode, and I hope to see more of it's calibre in future.