South Park

Make Love, Not Warcraft

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2006 on Comedy Central

• 10 seasons of this show and it looks like it ain't slowin' down soon!

Wow, no, not "WoW", "wow". 10 seasons and they continue with awesome parodies and episodes. Finally, they hit a point where I think they're really back into the game. I was wondering when comedy shows like this and "Family Guy" were going to make fun of a real popular game, and the guys of SP decided to choose one of the most popular ones, "World of Warcraft". What's awesome about this is that I've never seen machinima in a comedy like South Park and do it so well. The boys of South Park as WoW characters, them turning into the "advanced" players by leveling up so fast (I could NEVER be that patient) and by using the internet language words such as "pwnage", it's just what a person wants to see in a parody about a game that actually changed peoples' lives in good and bads ways, lol.

Overall, favorite episode out of all, and done a great job with connecting to the real game as well, including real places like "Azeroth" and "Goldshire" fomr the game. And lastly, congrats to the guys of SP for winning the emmy and for Blizzard for helping them win it!

TMT