South Park

Make Love, Not Warcraft

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2006 on Comedy Central

• A "WOW" commercial, starring the kids from "South Park".

When I turned on the TV, I expected to see an episode of "South Park". Instead I saw clips of "World Of Warcraft". And it wasn't even a parody, like in the "Chinpokomon" episode, it were real clips from the real game. The creators of it were involved in making this episode. And guess what the episode is about: The kids play the game. And they love it. They love it soooo much, that they forget everything else about it. They are getting fat and dirty, because it's worth to play "World Of Warcraft" all day long and save the virtual world from someone, who is ruining the game for everybody. That's the whole message of the episode: "World Of Warcraft" is great. Buy it, because you saw clips of it in the newest episode of "South Park".
    Sorry guys, enough is enough. I can get over the "Sony PSP"-episode and the "Nintendo Wii"-episode, because despite the shameless product placement in them, they were pretty good and told stories that had nothing to do with the product. But a whole episode in which the characters tell us all the time how they love their favourite game while we see clips from it is unbearable.