South Park

Make Love, Not Warcraft

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2006 on Comedy Central

• A renegade player threatens the Massively Multiplayer Online game World of Warcraft and the fate of the game lay in the hands of Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny.

This episode isn't really offensive to anyone, it has a few anti video gamer tones with if you play games you get fat. Well I am not fat, and I played video games ALOT. The episode is extremely funny with lots of jokes. I think the target audience was that of the middle age person, male or female. The effort placed into this episode was very cool.

Lots of product placement in this episode, basically a big commercial for Blizzard Entertainment and Best Buy. The episode actually shows Blizzard Headquarters and all the games created by Blizzard, how cool WoW is too. At this time of the show WoW had a showing of about 6 million players, its now over 10 million actual players.

Product placement for South Park isn't normally a problem but in this one there is lots of product placement, from Teamspeak to Dell Computers.

Overall this is my favorite episode of South Park, everyone knows some sort of reference they have heard in real life, after the airing of the episode, people i know that never watch the show where saying stuff that happened in it. This episode made World of Warcraft and South Park gigantic parts of the current Media Age.