South Park

Mecha-Streisand

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 18, 1998 on Comedy Central

• If there was a giant poster of Barbra Streisand replacing the Shanghai World Financial Center, people would think that she's attacking us. Actually, at least Shanghai. I'm an American, though. You get the point.. do you? Warning: Contains spoilers.

This episode wasn't the best idea for an episode of South Park. I don't really hate Barbra Streisand and care about her, but the creators of South Park actually do. Anyways, this episode was a sign of their hatred for her, and I thought it was a bad way to do so. The Cure? I mean, what got them to do that? Well, I know Matt Stone or Trey Parker liked him, but still.. that's just random stuff in this episode.

Well, Barbra Streisand finds the remaining triangle piece that she needed to get stronger and become Mega-Streisand. The boys are in desperate need to find someone to stop her.

This episode was okay, but not really the best episode in the world. I like the idea a little of Mega-Streisand, though. Barbra Streisand does seem like a total mean person in this episode.