South Park

Medicinal Fried Chicken

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 31, 2010 on Comedy Central

• Cartman wants to get KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) back when it closed down and became a medicinal marijuana store

The new state law in Colorado says it's ok to smoke marijuana if you have a doctor's note. So Randy decides he's going to be the first in line for some, except without anything wrong with him, he's turned away and must come up with a medical malady to get his hands on the drug. Meanwhile, Cartman will do anything to get his beloved fried chicken restaurant back. I don't watch "South Park" a lot and I've only seen like maybe episodes of it and that's pretty much it. The three episodes I watched really weren't that good to me. Anyways, I wanted to try and get in this show so I wanted to start off by watching this episode of Netflix. I laughed so hard watching this episode... like all the way through such as Randy faking that he has stomachache and the coach says "It seems like you have a stomachache every time you have this class", Cartman shouting "KFC" after PE class was over, Cartman getting angry by saying "Dude, what the f***, what the f***" after seeing that KFC is now a medical marijuana store, Randy wanting to buy marijuana but must get a doctor's prescription, Randy trying to get himself cancer so he can buy the weed, Randy's balls being gigantic and bouncing around town with them, Randy and his fiends bouncing around town in their gigantic balls, and many more. I admit that the storyline was clever and the it was KFC made me even more clever and better. I know that if KFC was no longer legal in the state of Texas... I would be disappointed as well since I love that place and it's my favorite chicken place to eat at. Overall, a hilarious episode of "South Park"... I'll watch more episodes of this show on Netflix soon. 10/10