South Park

Mysterion Rises (2)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 03, 2010 on Comedy Central

• Mysterion revealed, Hindsight dethroned, Coon+C'thulu; why Kenny doesn't die?

One of the best episodes of south park ever made. From a HILARIOUS reference to my neighbor Totoro, to an excellent parody of Lebron James' most recent Nike commercial, this will go down as one of the all time high points of south park. The Coon and C'thulu allegiance is visually one of the funnier images Matt and Trey have come up with. If you haven't seen My Neighbor Totoro, you won't be able to fully appreciate it, but its visually hilarious nonetheless. Oh, and did I mention that Kenny's inability to die is addressed after some 200 episodes? And nobody does a crazy cultist like Matt and Trey, "You can't stop him you know..." I don't understand the mediocre reception this episode is getting. This is truly a masterpiece, in its unique, funny references, and I for one can't wait to see how Matt and Trey conclude this most epic of trilogies.