South Park

Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 07, 2001 on Comedy Central

• My Favorite Episode. Plus it's true Osama Bin Laden really does have Farty Pants.

This episode aired on Wednesday, November 7th, 2001. 8 Weeks after the terrorist attacks on 9/11. After 9/11, Things started to change in our community, Everybody was afraid of terrorists. Nobody was scared of anything more than Terrorists. USA flags were eveywhere. We found out Al-Qaeda terrorists were Hijacking the 4 american airlines planes that crashed into the World Trade Center, The Pentagon, and the American Airlines flight 93 crash in Shanksville Pennsylvania during September 11 attacks. And the Al-Qaeda leader was Osama Bin Laden. Stan's Mom has been watching the news for 8 weeks. Everybody (Except Butters) has gas masks. And George W. Bush is declaring an Invasion of Afghanistan. Kids are told to send $1.00 to the children of Afghanistan. Cartman refuses to send $1.00 because Its what he spends on Chocolate Milk everyday. That must be one of the reasons why he's so fat. He drinks too much Chocolate Milk. There are Afghanistan versions of the 4 boys Cartman, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle in Afghanistan have Money from the Americans while being bombed by Military US Army Jets. Then They send back a goat to America (Even though they despise us) Stan gets a package from Afghanistan. Everybody is scared because they don't know if there's something dangerous in the package that will kill us all. It opens and there's a goat in there. The US army has a cute effect on it. The 4 boys want to send it back to Afghanistan with Towlie showing up. They load it on a Military Plane carrying US Army troops heading to Afghanistan. They suddenly get locked in and head to Afghanistan, Cartman Farts and the boys are tortured by the smell that came from his butt. Then they're in afghanistan, and there's a Parade of Al-Qaeda Terrorists saying how much they despise america. The Boys are captured and sent to the lair of Osama Bin Laden. Its a Birthday party for Bin Laden, The 4 boys are chained up, And then rescued by their Afghanistan Look a likes (Even though Cartman, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle are Americans and Everybody in Afghanistan despises America) Then an alarm goes off, The Americans are here to get back at Afghanistan for what they did to their Country. Cartman thinks Osama's just an idiot (Which is actually true) Cartman takes care of him Looney Tunes style. The only flaw was when Cartman pulled Osama's pants down. Suddenly Planes come bombing down the Afghans. OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!!! YOU BAST**DS!!!!! Actually they said that Afghan Language. Cartman pretends he's a hot sexy girl that Osama Bin Laden will marry and be divorced with his Original wife that died the same time as Osama on May 2nd 2011. He flirts with a camel. Then has dinner, dresses like an american, and holds a dynamite. He's surrounded by Al-Qaeda since they've been tricked by Eric Cartman. Suddenly a dynamite exploads. He looses teeth, Then speaks English and acts stupid. Then Al-Qaeda is killed. Osama Bin Laden is shot right in the head with a gun. HURRAY HE'S DEAD!!! There's a concert! Support our Country! We now have our Freedom! Support our Country. And this episode too. Its my favorite episode of South Park. :)
  • South Park does Bin Lauden.

If it were up to me to create a time capsule for the year 2001, this episode of South Park would be in it. In addition to being one of the funniest episodes of South Park ever made, It made a surprisingly relevant statement as to where all of our heads were at just after the commission of one of the greatest atrocities ever committed against the United States in it's history. We needed someone to take a shot at Bin Lauden and his thugs at that time, and South Park came through for us with flying colors, as did Warner Brothers animated characters did against Hitler Mussolini and Tojo during the second world war. This episode will be remembered years from now as an American classic. Four Gold stars!
  • Worst episode ever!

This is the episode that shows the limits of the writers: traditionally trying to think outside the box (well, the american box!), this one contradicts everything in the show that makes it cool... "Yeah, afghan boys hate Americans for no reason and that's the cause of the rest.." Brilliant analysis!!! They should focus on Stars actualities, it's easier for their abilities of judgment. And the american flag at the end..UUiirgghhhhh!! That made me throw up! It looked like a crappy patriotic movie (let's say Independence day for example!)...Little advice to Matt and especially Trey: stop pretending to be able to talk about all serious subjects with objectivity, intelligence and subtlety, you obviously don't possess enough.
  • Osama Parody

This is is just pathetic. How could ya make an episode that is this bad, guys? This is meant to be funny, taking something from one place to another. To Afghanistan or wherever they go, the boys meet the terrorist that plotted 9/11 and find themselves in trouble.

Or something like that. Anyway, this is just no good at all. The characters turn in to something they usually aren't - which is boring. Nobody likes this episode, well they do. It's probably just me that doesn't like it.

There are elements which are adequate. Hardly any though.

:( Bad episode. Try harder, dudes!
  • Waste of time

1.5
    Again the writers of South Park show their complete ignorance of the world outside the US and blind allegiance to all things considered 'American'. The intelligence-insulting last line, claiming that "if you don't cheer for your team, get out of the stadium" made me want to vomit. Are you guys serious?? So no one in the US can say anything bad about the complete destruction caused by the 'war on terror' or the fact that Cartman was able to stop bin Laden but Bush STILL hasn't?? How dare you insult your viewers like this?? This episode was made for flag waving idiots who have never been outside of the US, which the writers of South Park quite frequently show themselves to be....
  • when the afghan kids give the boys a goat, they go to a military plane to return it but then someone traps them inside and then cartman farts!

when the afghan kids give the boys a goat , they go to a military plane to return it , but then someone traps them inside and then cartman farts ! so , where do i start . it was a funny episode but to be honest but the stupid looney tune parodykinda ruined it. pros : i like how they made afghan versions of stan , kyle , cartman , and kenny ( and how both kenny and afghan kenny died , lol and how they thought the goat was stevie nicks and also when stan and kyle say they'rw canadian to escape from the afghans but cartman says they're american so they get captured . lol .
  • Osama Bin Laden VS. Eric T. Cartman

In my opinion it's the 2nd best of season 5. Cartman can't drink chocolate milk cuz he has to send 1 dollar to the children in Afghanistan, and he hates regular milk. Then they have to return a goat that appears to be a superstar. Oh, and Stan's mom can't stop watching CNN and doesn't notice his son is gone. Plus when the boys arrive in Afghanistan, they meet Osama Bin Laden and the whole thing turns into O.B.L. VS. Cartman, Looney Tunes style. I've always hated Looney Tunes and all that parody made me laugh. But in the end, Osama Bin Laden got what he deserved and go USA. And Kenny died too.

My favorite part : After the boys get out of the plane, they complain about how Cartman farted. Then a guy who walks by tries to smell it and... you just gotta see that.
  • Taste like chicken, the ass of a chicken!

With the war going on, Eric, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and all the South Park kids, except Butters who isn't wearing a mask and stopped breathing, are all wearing gas masks to protect themselves from any deadly gases in the air. At school, Ms. Choksondik is letting the kids donate $1 for the kids in Afganistan. A couple of kids who resemble the South Park kids get a dollar so a huge package was offered at Stan's place where the parents find out that it's from Afganistan. The military checks it out to only find that it was just a goat. One problem, the boys can't keep it so they try to have it shipped back. They get into a military base where they nearly get caught but find out the goat happens to be Stevie Nicks (from Fleetwood Mac) who is suppose to perform in Afganistan for the military troops. So the boys get it on the plane but...get stuck inside and sent to Afganistan for several hours under Cartman's fart!

Arriving at Afganistan, the boys find some directions to the house that the goat was being sent and met the South Park look-a-likes. They explain why they had to send a goat because they have nothing else to give in return. So the boys try to leave the goat behind but get caught by the Taliban by Cartman's blow-up cover of not being a Canadian. Being captured, they see Osama Bin Laden who is a crazy smelly freak! A video was sent on the news that Bin Laden captured the South Park boys and "Stevie Nicks" so the military is in action

Osama Bin Laden finds that American troops are approaching and armies are in action. As Stan, Kenny, and Kyle are being rescued by the Afgan kids, Cartman stays behind imitating a Bugs Bunny imitation to Osama. Stan and Kyle and their Afgan look-a-likes talk about why everyone hates America and has learned a lesson why. Both "Kenny's" die. Meanwhile, Osama goes nuts and Cartman fools him by giving him a dynamite thinking it's a microphone and gets shot and blown by the military

Ending the episode, the goat Stevie Nicks reunites with Fleetwood Mac sining "Edge of Seventeen" for the US Troops and Stan, Kyle, and Cartman all salute to their country. Go Broncos

One of the funniest episodes of South Park!
  • "Terrorists is the KWAZIEST people!"

Here is my review for the South Park episode "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants". It is, without a doubt, one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen! It is about the boys sending one dollar to some kids in Afghanistan, a country that is home to many terrorists. The boys that they send the dollars to, who look a lot like the four boys, send them a goat in return. Stan and the others couldn't keep the goat, so they sneak into the military base and ship it back to Afghanistan (The soldiers also believe that the goat was a famous singer known as Stevie Nicks, by the way). Unexpectedly, the boys also go to Afghanistan with the goat, and they find the boys that sent them it. They then learn that the boys actually HATE America because they think it's an evil country (which, of course, isn't true). As the four boys leave, they get captured by the Taliban and they encounter Osama Bin Laden himself. It was up to the Afghan boys to rescue them, and after they do, Cartman decides to deal with Bin Laden by himself using all kinds of gags from WWII-era Looney Tunes (which is what makes this episode hilarious to watch). Anyway, the Taliban gets defeated and the boys make it back home safely (except for Kenny, who dies this time by being gunned down with the boy that looks like him). This episode cracked me up the first time I saw it on DVD, and it still does to this day. Simply one of the best episodes ever made.
  • Well that's it! Next time, I'll just keep my dollar thank you very much!

I thought this episode was great. I would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more when it originally aired. America needed to laugh again after the September 11 incident and South Park provided that laugh and for that, I applaud Matt and Trey. I really enjoyed how self-centered it made America look, because Matt and Trey have done the opposite to all other TV shows, instead of being flag waving and patriotic, they've sympathized with the enemy, something that may not have been accepted a few months after the Twin Towers fell. I really enjoyed the Looney Tunes reference, also.
  • How can anyone be against an episode making fun of someone who is our enemy? This was one of the greatest episodes,

I loved this episode, especially being a big Bugs Bunny fany growning up, the Looney Tunes parody was my favorite part. It also kind of had how the kids in Afghanistan and how they intereacted with the boys of South Park. I thought it brought a little laughter after such a bad time in American History. I almost always enjoy their views on things, and their comical take on a situation. I just don't get how people don't get that. I thought pretty much everything in this episode was really funny. This show isn't really afraid to take on any person or topic.
  • Quite possibly the most braindead episode to date.

1.1
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this episode....it was like it was written by someone who is lacking oxygen to the brain. This episode featured Eric Cartman taking on Osama Bin Larden in a string of take offs of Warner Brothers cartoons. This take off is easily the worst and most painfully bad episodes of South Park...it manages to be worse then many of the recent episodes of The Simpsons...and seeing how bad that show has gotten that's saying a hell of a lot....it's true brain rot. Trey parker truely droped the ball on this moldy dog turd!!!
  • "Be very very quiet... I'm hunting infidels!"

Wow yet another great South Park episode.

This one finds the boys trapped on an airplane bound to Afghanistan after trying to return a goat that some Afghani kids sent to them as a gift (for Cartman and the gang sending them a dollar each). So now the boys have to try and survive the Taliban attacks and get back to the US. After meeting Osama Bin Laden, Cartman becomes Bugs Bunny and renacts the whole Looney Toones scenes with Osama. Meanwhile, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny meet the Afghani version of themselves and find out that the world hates the US.

My favourite scenes include - The whole Looney Toones scenes, the hostage video, and Cartman farting in the plane.
  • Loved the Looney Tunes parody!

This is a classic. At least from the episodes i\'ve seen, it is the best example of satire of another cartoon. Plus, it\'s hysterical. Cartman talking only in signs, and Bin Laden going, \"Shhh, be vewy vewy quiet. I\'m hunting infidels!\" was pure comic genius. Well done Trey and Matt!!!
  • A hilarious episode parodying the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden, and Looney Tunes.

The boys accidentally lock themselves into a plane to Afghanistan and must endure the Taliban before they get to return to South Park. THis is yet another extremely funny episode in the series, esepcially with the Loney Tunes parody and the potrayal of the evil Osama bin Laden. Cartman struts his stuff again with his ignorance of Afghanistan. However, some of you might feel offended by the way Afghanis are potrayed here - it's just a parody, and just don't watch it, or learn anything from this episode. It's just plain entertainment, and to me, doesn't look very bad.
  • Hysterical, great Loony Tunes parody

"Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants" definitely has a plot, but in this case, it really doesn't matter, because this is one of the silliest, craziest, funniest, most random South Park episodes ever, and I really loved it. After the boys recieve a supposedly "diseased" goat from some boys in Afghanistan as a gift for their gratitude, they decide they don't want it so they send it back to Afghanistan. The only problem is, the boys accidentally get on the plane themselves. There, Cartman plays a hilarious game of cat and mouse, or "Bugs and Elmer" with Osama Bin Laden himself, and we get the most hysterical and random sequence in the episode, a sequence which parodies The Loony Toons to its very finest, but making it 100x as crude.
  • Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants is what a South Park episode should be like. It has adventure, comedy, and some political stuff.

Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants is what a South Park episode should be like. It has adventure, comedy, and some political stuff. The idea of with Osama Bin Laden and Eric Cartman acting as Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd was hilarious! How do Matt Stone and Trey Parker can all these great ideas? This episode has got to be one of the funny episode of South Park made. "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants" is based some true facts, right? Well, if we ever found Osama Bin Laden, this episode shows what we should do with him. I should hope that Bush and some USA soldiers saw this episode. "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants" gets a perfect 10!