South Park

Pandemic 2 - The Startling

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 29, 2008 on Comedy Central

• Sequel to Pandemic.....some paraody of cloverfield....who cares

I dont no where southpark is going this second half of the season....every episode has been pitaful...I have a feeling that mat and trey dont even want to make episodes any more....for example when craig points out the flaws of the boys and how he doesn't want to continue on the adventure....also in the first episode of the second half of the season...kyle states "how he can't do this anymore".....they are only signed on for another season after this and maybe they are trying to get out....regardless I believe they've lost there touch and should take a year off.....possible have a sit down with tony robbins and sort there series out before it ends up weaker than family guy......This episode is extremely pointless and theres no reason to do a cloverfield paraody...they need to get back to the basics of southpark and do simple episodes....ive never made a post before but I felt after seeing the first 4 episodes of the second part of season 12 I had to voice my opinion.....but dont get me wrong I love southpark to death....Im just sad to see it go this route....and finally any retard that thinks the second half of season 12 was any good at all has no taste for southpark and needs a reality check.

Cheers,