South Park

Pip (a.k.a. Great Expectations)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 29, 2000 on Comedy Central

7.4
  • Lets just face it: Never before have I've been so bored with a South Park episode.

Seriously, typing a review of this episode seems to be a waste, but I'll do it anyway: Nothing about this episode is good. Jokes are small, lame and pathetic, not a single joke can crack me up, unlike many other episodes, the story is truly bizarre like other South Park episodes, except it sucks really bad and it's boring to watch, and Pip along with other characters are not funny or interesting, just annoying and unlikable. It's sad that an episode like this had to be made, it could had worked, if it were written better(even dumb monkeys can write better than this). The first episode to not feature the 4 main characters isn't the last one, but it's also one of the worst episodes of all time, period. The only good thing is that after this episode, Pip is no longer in South Park, and this episode is proof that he shouldn't return there as well. This is an embarrassment with the South Park name.

Great Expectations? More like Poor Expectations. This is one of my top 5 worst South Park episodes of all time, and you will save your self time by avoiding this one at all cost.