South Park

Proper Condom Use

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 01, 2001 on Comedy Central

• "The right time to start having sex is...seventeen."

Here is my review for this good episode of "South Park". It is called "Proper Condom Use". It is about the children of South Park Elementary being taught sexual education after Stan was caught beating off his dog Sparky (He didn't even know that what he was doing was sexual, especially because it was Cartman and Kenny that taught him how to do it). The boys of fourth grade were being taught by Mr. Mackey (who was having a lousy time teaching them, since he knew nothing about sex), while the girls of fourth grade were being taught by Ms. Choksondik (who was scaring all the girls by telling them all the negative things about sex). The girls believe that all the boys need to wear condoms when they hang out with them, so they get condoms and wear them. But then, when the teachers learn what is happening, they decide to teach sex-ed to the kindergarteners. When the boys learn that they don't need to wear the condoms, they believe the girls were to blame, and they battle each other ala "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior". When the adults see what happens, they learn that it wasn't at all right for the children to be taught sex-ed at a young age, as Chef tried to tell them earlier in this episode. The first time I saw this episode, I thought it was the episode "Cartmanland", because of it opening with Stan and Kyle torturing an action figure of Jennifer Lopez (until I saw how they tortured it). I really liked this episode ever since I saw it on TV, and I still like watching it now that I have it on DVD. It's very, very good.