South Park

Proper Condom Use

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 01, 2001 on Comedy Central

• Have to say this has got to be my favourite South Park episode. There are plenty of great episodes but this one has to be up there with the best.

This episode really has some of the best gags going. Starting off with the whole milking the dog/red rocket scene the episode just builds and builds. Best lines............................

Mr. Mackey: I'm pretty sure I took...yeah I took the penis and I...well what the hell did I do with that damn thing?

Butters: Oh it's sticky.

Butters: Just walk away, you can put a stop to all this. Just walk away and we will spare your lives. Just walk away.

Chef: But if you leave it up to the schools to teach sex to kids, you don't know who they're learning it from. It could be someone who doesn't know. Someone who has a bad opinion of it. Or even a complete pervert.
    Mr Garrison: What, why did you pan to me just now, what the hell's that supposed to mean?

Stan: But Chef, when is the right age for us to start having sex?
    Chef: It's very simple children. The right time to start having sex is...17.
    Kyle: 17?
    Chef: 17.
    Sheila Broflovski: So you mean 17 as long as you're in love?
    Chef: Nope, just 17.
    Gerald Broflovski: But what if you're not ready at 17?
    Chef: 17, you're ready.

Mr Garrisons voice over the final credits.

Best scene............................

When Mr Mackey and Ms Choksondik start going for it, the shot with Mr Mackeys scrawney butt popping up from the bottom of the screen is just great.

Conclusion............................

Great episode, should be much higher on the list of top South Park episodes.