South Park

Reverse Cowgirl

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 14, 2012 on Comedy Central

• decent

what i liked:

-the woman asking if she could touch cartman's balls and he saying "Yes i mind! How would you like me to touch your balls?!"

-"My grandma lives in Virginia!"

-randy on the toilet scene

-the right way to sit on the toilet

-the suance

-the security guard with the lotion

8/10
  • Loggers

I don't know what is up with people hating on South Park, because honestly I still think it is pretty damn good. Of course, there aren't as many "laugh out loud" jokes like they used to have back in season 5 and 6, but the ideas are still solid, and very comical. I really enjoyed this - not as good as The Ring (Mickey Mouse one) or Goobacks (They took'r jobs!), but who would expect them to get funnier? SIXTEEN YEARS! there HAS to be some retraction of jokes, but i still loved it.. The Loggers joke! HILARIOUS! I guess you have to connect to this idea to actually like this episode, but i say to Trey and Matt, KEEP WRITING!
  • Hits close to home.

I just moved into a new apartment with a female roommate. 90% of the time I put the seat down... of course the 1 time I don't, her ass kamikazes on the seat. Of course she tells me about it! Just look down for a second and adjust the fucking thing. Guys have double duty on this... They have to look, then lift up the seat, then put it down. Fuck it... why don't I just piss all over the seat next time!
  • Oh god So bad, so boring. so boring

Yes this was a stupid episode, but, well nothing. Dumb and booring. A toilet seat episode, dear god, the world really is going to end. 9 thumbs down. And i do believe that men put the toilet seat down when they want it down, so we lift it up and we put it down. If they wanted the theme of the episode to be about gov't control and seat belt laws they should have found some other medium for portraying it.
  • deadrookie clearly your deluded.

at first i didn't get the tsa stuff till all the security stuff happened but, it's one of those classic arguments that lots of people feel strongly about and common sence goes out the window.

the ep itself was ok not the best or worst , had a few good moments in and the end was probably the highlight when clyde flipped the bird at his mother's ghost and heaven.

most of the jokes in south park are lame done to death but south park puts a funny spin on them,

the previous toilet eps have had mr hankey in them or towelie

the government in the usa over react alot

the seatbelts where a way of showing the pointlessness of the tsa as the only way they would stop you falling in is if you sat on them or had them across the seat not your legs.

also the stupid death of clydes mother was easily sorted if they just blew air through the pipe.

4 thumbs down ? wtf
  • Boooooooring!

SP is not funny anymore. Get new ideas or cancel this show.
  • Great Episode

no idea why ANYONE would complain about this episode solid all the way through and had a joke (the logger) that made me crack up harder than I have in at least 3 years
  • TO GOLFYANKEE-You DOUCHE

DOUCHE...FUNNY is FUNNY..THIS SUCKED.. yeah..I didnt google Harrington....I know what a Glory Hole is..(and NO i didnt have to Google it)...Still it was another LAME joke... You probably thought FUNNYBOT and ROYAL PUDDING were great episodes, it had the same LAME feel....Go watch Your ass get fatter watching shit like this one....far beneath the quality of earlier seasons. LAST OF THE MEHICANS was the last great episode . How anyone can think this turd of an episode beats last season..belongs in the toilet....

New Season...Jokes about suing anyone. Airport Security Nonsense...I guess that was the point... Not sure who John Harrington was....Somehow I didnt laugh more than once...am I now too old for toilet humor..? Is this one just lame? Didn't they already do several toilet episodes? What am I missing here that makes this one work? The fact that Airport and US security and Surveillance over US citizens is now out of control...TRUE but somehow I do not think they made this work to their advantage....I think it was awkward and while the IDEA and MESSAGE is important (Security out of control/lawsuits out of control) the jokes didn't work.
  • You better put up the toilet seat or the TSA will get ya!

This was better than almost all of the Season 15 episodes and this is giving me high hopes for the rest of this season. I've always been a fan of Clyde and Cartman was really in character and hilarious. I was laughing throughout the entire episode.
  • 16 seasons and still amazing!!!

After all these years this show is still amazing and it will always be. The episode starts off with Clyde's mom being a b!tch because he does not put the toilet seat down when he is repeatedly reminded, she ends up getting stuck in the toilet and dying this accelerates to privacy invasion. The episode has two different stories one is with the TSA, the other with sue-ance. I really liked this episode, the two plots were both very funny and interesting in how they tie in together.
  • Mind if I touch your your balls sir?

funny as hell
  • Amazing episode.

Once again South Park dealt with a contradictive politcal matter. Making fun of the Anti-Piracy laws in a very original manner. An episode about the destroyment of privacy by making the most sacred privacy room, the bathroom an open place to visit. As well as the reasoning for making the bathroom a publicly available room is as worse as the reasoning of all the entertainment companies. Making fun of American ridiculousness at its best. I don't want to spoil the rest, because this is an absolute must see.
  • To the brain dead moron "DeadRookie" ...

This was a cleverly written episode which nicely parodied the levels of absurdity the TSA has gone to in order to babysit the American public 'for their own safety'. The toilet was NOT invented by a man named Thomas Crapper, and anyone who can't be arsed to spend 14 seconds to check that via a Google search is a lazy tard. The flush toilet was invented by John Harington, you fucking idiot.

As for not getting the gloryhole joke at the end ... just ... Look, if you don't "get" South Park, that's fine - don't god damn well watch it. But to make the effort to write a review on TV.com because you got scared and confused at a cartoon is just f**king stupid, dude. Do everyone a favour and go back to watching repeats of Friends. New and original material is clearly too stressful for you.
  • Could have been worse

7 minutes after this episode started I hated it but I kept watching and it got funny near the end but it just didn't seem right. This isn't a sign South Park is near it's end it's just that they could have been more creative with their TSA joke. It's better than the Simpsons doing Inception 3 years too late. But still. I expect more from Matt and Trey and this episode didn't deliver.

Hopefully they will get in a groove next week. Archer is wrapping up it's season and I need something to watch to fill the gap.