South Park

Royal Pudding

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 11, 2011 on Comedy Central

• Pretty Bad

I don't know where all of you "new" south park fans are coming in from, but for those of us that have been following the show since season 1, our expectations are MUCH higher than this. I am not one to exaggerate, but I can say with confidence this season has the worst beginning 3 episodes of any other season. They've all been mediocre or bad. I personally hated CentiPad but some like it and I can understand why. I'm not the type of person that can laugh at a grown man taking a dump into the mouth of a 9 year old boy... and then laugh at that joke two or three more times. Maybe some of you find that funny... different strokes I guess.

As far as this episode goes, there were a few chuckles, the Native Canadians were funny, the traditions except for the last one were pretty funny. Everything else was awful, Mr. Mackey was annoying, Cursing isn't comedy in and of itself, it is use to emphasize something FOR comedy. Mr. Mackey just dropping the F and S bomb over and over again is not funny. Tooth Decay is not funny, and completely random. Sometimes random is good, but not if it's COMPLETELY random without a point. Oh, and just because Ugly Bob and Steve were references from Season 2 that only hardcore South Park fans would get doesn't make it a good episode. It was incredibly boring and annoying, and I usually love the episodes in Canada. Please Matt and Trey, no more defecating in children's mouths, no more unfunny robots, and no more tooth decay. Get back to the roots of South Park, the four boys. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny.