South Park

South Park is Gay!

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 22, 2003 on Comedy Central

• Crappy crab people...

As much as I wanted to like this episode, I really didn't. I blame the lame ending.

Good things first, though:

The idea of South Park - and the whole world - turning gay (or at least metrosexual) was amusing. I think that would have been enough to fill the episode, seeing the kids at school discriminate those who didn't want to go along with the new trend, and to see the daddies on a shopping spree in the mall.

Mr. Garrison's reaction was also amusing - and perhaps there is a little truth in it: seeing people take influence from the gay culture can lead to awkward misunderstandings.

Then along somes the crab people. Lame as hell, not funny at all, and it totally ruined the episode. Couldn't they come up with ANYTHING else?
  • I could go without seeing this **** episode again!!!!

I did not find this episode to be funny it was just stupid.The end of it was alot better then the rest of it so this episode was not to bad.But is still one of the South Park episodes that I could live without episodes of the seventh season of South Park.This South Park episode is about, Stan Kyle Kenny and Cartman are super hot to be gay Kyle is then cut from the group because he dont feel metrosexual and then Mr. Garrison accuses the towns peple from Queer Eye of selling out. This is a average episode.I give it a C+.
  • This is by far the funniest SP episode ever. Where the boys take on the homosexuality fad.

This is by far the funniest episode of South Park i have ever seen, despite i having to watch it censored on syndication cuz I don't have cable. I liked Chef's joke about white people using "hizzle fo shizzle" and stuff like that from hip-hop language, and George W. Bush on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" - good cuz I don't like Bush. The excessive use of "gay" is what makes the episode funny, as does how they negatively depict gay people. C'mon, if you are (yeah you know who you are), then just don't watch this episode, but if you're straight, then watch this for a good laugh.
  • CRAB PEOPLE! CRAB PEOPLE!!!!!

stan, cartman,kenny, and everyone else become metrosexuals because of the show queer eye for the straight guy. so the girls at first like them cause they take care of themselves. kyle seemes to be out of the fad. and mr garrison says there destroying there cultor. so him and kyle go to kill them. but what they turn out to be was just, ehhhhhhh and how they said lets be latin. ok. i like it. rt t er trw t wqt ew ew ter t fr fr f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f ff f f ff f
  • Everyone in South park turns metrosexual

7.4
    Thanks to Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, every men and boy starts to think being metrosexual is cool and they start behaving like the feminine type of gay They even dress up and talk like that because their new favorite TV program tries to make gay 'culture' popular.
    And well, I like this episode quite much. Even though not all gay guys are feminine, someone can be gay along with being masculine/boyish/just like an average boy. (For example, Mr. Garrison.) But it sure was fun to see Cartman, Stan and Kenny !! XD Also I'm in love with Kyle - that means I'm gay ! Great !! Really !! Kyle gives up the whole metrosexual fad and the boys in school beat him up. I felt so sorry for him, even his dad tried to solve things in the way of the new fashion. So Kyle decides to go to New York and kill the 5 queers, together with Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave. Two actually and obviosuly gay guys. So if you take the time to notice that, this episode strongly-clearly suggests that Kyle is gay Interesting, huh ?
    It was funny how Kyle and Mr. Garrison both got pretty murderous.
    In New York, the three guys meet the queers and find out the celebrities are not really gay but... the crab people ! (Later there's a referring to them in "Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow".)
    This episode is fun for sure. Oh, and my dad is quite metrosexual, I'll probably tell him to see this.

My favorite part : Uh...none ? Maybe Cartman saying that his grandpa was bi-sexual so he himself is a quarter bi. (In my opinion he's a quarter bi and three quarters gay
  • It was a good episode but the end was...just silly.

I liked this episode. It wasn't the best South Park debut, but it was good. Boy Meets Boy, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, and Will & Grace were the hottest metrosexual shows! LOL!

In short, a new metrosexual fad hits South Park. Kyle doesn't like it because he feels the fad is ridiculous, and Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave don't like it because they feel that metrosexuality is a mockery of homosexuality, because the metrosexuals are not exactly gay The end was boring though. When the Queer Eye For The Straight Guy crew revealed themselves to be Crab People...well that was just too much. Overall Grade: 87%; Guarenteed Laughs, not the best ending
  • Were here, were not queer, but were close, GET USED TO IT!"

In this episode, they boys become ***'s after seeing the new recruiting tool for wimpiness: "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". But Kyle dosent like it and becomes outed for looking too slovenly, and Mr Garrison is mad because "every straight guy is acting gayer than me!", so they decide to kill the queer eye guys who turn out to be crab people, they kidnap the two and make them over into crab people, as the queer eye crabs try to make over Mr Bush [The President], the wifes of the Metro-Sexuals come and kill the crabs, and HBC brings back the Latin Fad. This episode was just plain stupid but funny at that same time, and how gay everyone was acting and the great animation [for "South Park"] was what made this episode so funny.
  • A pretty good episode overall. Everyone in town becomes Metrosexuals except Kyle.

Every guy and boy have become Metrosexuals because of "Queer Eye of the Straight Guy." When Kyle doesn't want to be a metrosexual, he is beaten up. Becides him, Chef, Mr. Slave, and Mr. Garrison are the only ones that think being metrosexual is stupid. Kyle, Mr. Garrison, and Mr. Slave go to kill the queer eye of the straight guy people. They soon learn that the gueer eye people are actually crab people that want to take over Earth. Right before they give the president a makeover and begin their takeover of Earth, all the women of South Park kill them, exposing them as Crab People. Everyone stops being metrosexual.
  • This is one of my favorite episodes to watch! The boys try out a new fad to be metro-sexual. They were inspired by "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" and "Boy Meets Boy". Their fathers are trying to be metro-sexual. The boys' mothers are against it.

I began to watch it on syndication. While the boys were waiting for the bus. They were wearing their new clothing to school. They made fun of Kyle, because he's still wearing to same clothes to school everyday. The boy decide to give Kyle a makeover. They are trying to beat the other rivals (Craig, Token, Tweek, and Jason). Kyle does not feel very metro-sexual. Chef tells him not to buy into this stuff. Kyle went into the bathroom to change. Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave are against the new fad, metro-sexual. Kyle, Mr. Garrison, and Mr. Slave decide to kill the "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" people. The producer says he will call the police to arrest them, before finding the fab five. Kyle is accepted back at school again.
  • A very odd but funny episode!

Kyle finds out that Stan, Cartman and Kenny have taken up the new metrosexual fad. As a result, he is ignored by them. In an attempt to fit in, he becomes a metrosexual as well, but thinks he doesn't fit in. The next day, he comes into school in his regular oufit and gets beat up for not being gay enough. Stan and Cartman walk away fom him so people won't think they are straight for hanging out with him. Meanwhile, Mr.Slave and Mr. Garrison try to get the makers of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy killed for sparking this fad. Kyle later joins them. Watch the rest yourself, as the plot takes a very interesting turn. One of the best in Season 7!
  • This one made me laugh

Haha! Look like crabs...talk like people! Haha. That episode was definently a laugh out loud episode if you get what I mean. Who knew that the people from: "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" were actually crab people. The mom's in this episode were pretty funny too. I give this one a ten!