South Park

South Park is Gay!

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 22, 2003 on Comedy Central

• Everyone in South park turns metrosexual

7.4
    Thanks to Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, every men and boy starts to think being metrosexual is cool and they start behaving like the feminine type of gay They even dress up and talk like that because their new favorite TV program tries to make gay 'culture' popular.
    And well, I like this episode quite much. Even though not all gay guys are feminine, someone can be gay along with being masculine/boyish/just like an average boy. (For example, Mr. Garrison.) But it sure was fun to see Cartman, Stan and Kenny !! XD Also I'm in love with Kyle - that means I'm gay ! Great !! Really !! Kyle gives up the whole metrosexual fad and the boys in school beat him up. I felt so sorry for him, even his dad tried to solve things in the way of the new fashion. So Kyle decides to go to New York and kill the 5 queers, together with Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave. Two actually and obviosuly gay guys. So if you take the time to notice that, this episode strongly-clearly suggests that Kyle is gay Interesting, huh ?
    It was funny how Kyle and Mr. Garrison both got pretty murderous.
    In New York, the three guys meet the queers and find out the celebrities are not really gay but... the crab people ! (Later there's a referring to them in "Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow".)
    This episode is fun for sure. Oh, and my dad is quite metrosexual, I'll probably tell him to see this.

My favorite part : Uh...none ? Maybe Cartman saying that his grandpa was bi-sexual so he himself is a quarter bi. (In my opinion he's a quarter bi and three quarters gay