South Park

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 01, 2004 on Comedy Central

• A episode that truly depicts Paris Hilton for what she truly is!

I really enjoy this episode for the fact that a lot of the points about how much a you know what she is, and for that I highly highly enjoyed this episode! Also, it so well points out the fact that girls want to be just like Paris Hilton and other similar rich people with the same unlike able traits(like having no talent, being spoiled, and just overall being truly disgusting in almost ever way possible.) I just had to get that out of my system because these points of criticism are so very very true! Now on to the episode, this episode begins with Paris Hilton going to mall to announce that she will be opening a store and tries to get all the girls to be just like her, although Wendy unlike most of the girls does not see why every one likes her so much. Then, as Paris Hilton goes into her car, her dog shoots its self due to the fact that it can no longer handle Paris Hilton. Then, as she sees Butters she hopes to keep Butters for her self. Later on Wendy is feed up with this trend and tries to get her dad to get rid of the store. Although, ultimately ends up being seduced by the women in the store. Then, all the girls in the school announce that they will have a party and invite some boys.( Who of which are truly disgusted by the whole party.) Due to the fact that Wendy's friends would not let her come to the party she later on gets Mr. Slave to help her. That is most of what the episode is about and I highly recommend any South Park fan to watch this episode trust me this one will give you loads of laughs!
  • This episode is Hit and Miss; the girls HIT on the boys and Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny hardly appear and we MISS them.

Following the release of Paris Hilton's range of products to make girls just like her; a sensation of sluttiness sweeps South Park but only the moral Wendy Testaburger can see through it. Also Paris tries to adopt Butters as a pet following the suicide of her dog. This episode's plot is little more than a device to include as many Paris Hilton - bashing jokes as possible but regardless it's one of the funniest and most entertaining episodes so far. Of course a lot of the humour is sick; the girls behaving like sluts, Paris coughing up semen constantly, Mr. Slave's childhood story and the final whore - off between him and Paris but you really can't say that you haven't come to accept South Park's offensive humour after 8 years of nothing but. With this episode we see the return of Wendy to the show after a year of relative absence; there's no mention of her past relationship with Stan (probably because Stan's hardly seen in this episode) or her breast enhancement in Season 6 so it's safe to say they're wiping her slate clean. Wendy is still the same moral, sensitive and earnest girl from the early seasons even though she's visibly a lot more grave. We see a development of Mr. Slave beyond the S&M, man - whore who responds to everything with a "Jesus Christ!". There's flashbacks into his childhood and we see his more sincere side, hopefully he'll return to the show soon.

Although some would say that not having the four main characters affect the plot would deem it a bad episode when the girls fill the void nicely and Butters proves for a second time that him having his "very own episode" can be effective. It's customary for me to mention the show's visuals even though it's pretty clear the from the 5th season on; the animation is so much more rich and detailed and this episode is no exception even though having the whore - off so meticulous was a little edgy. This episode is all about the girls meaning Trey Parker and Matt Stone are pretty much given an episode off. The vocals on the girls do sound good, the Paris Hilton impression is a little uneven but John 'Nancy' Hansen steals the show as Mr. Slave. This episode is quite possibly the finest from the 8th season.
  • Just amazing

This episode is the reason why I watch South Park. It makes fun of the stupid celeberties of our generation and makes me laugh harder than any other show. The whole Paris Hilton angle was just genius, and the return of the Frog Prince and Mr. Slave's ass is just hilarious. This ep is definitely up there with the Death Camp of Tolerance, Fat Butt and Pancake Head, Pink Eye, and the Mickey Johnson (parody of Michael Jackson) episode. A must watch for any South Park fan. Kudos to Matt and Trey for making keeping the series at its best during its latter years.
  • superb

Paris Hilton comes to South park and all the girls want to be just like her. Except Wendy, who tries to get the girls to go back to the way they were. Paris meanwhile wants to buy Butters from his parents.

Pretty funny episode. It had a lot of great moments and a lot of adult moments (it seemed to be more adult oriented than other episodes, particularly the overall sex theme of it). No real complains other than it may have been a little boring in the middle or so, but overall the episode was pretty good, and as a result, my final grade is a B+/A-
  • Paris Hilton opens a store in South Park.

This episode was amazing. It was very well written. It was hilarious. I loved how all of Paris Hilton's dogs killed themselves. One shot himself, one was dead in a bathtub, one hung himself, and another put a sword through himself. It was hilarious. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are very creative and talented. Especially when it comes to South Park, or well, any other of their projects. The whole Paris Hilton idea was hilarious. I enjoyed watching this episode so much. It is definately a series classic. It is the reason I watch this series. It is yet another great installment to this amazing series.
  • This is South Park at its best. Ripping off those who deserve it. In this case, the forever dumb Paris Hilton.

This episode is a fine example of how dumb Paris Hilton is. As a Paris Hilton hater and a South Park lover I really enjoy watching this episode. It follows Wendy as the lead character in this episode as the boys don't play a major role in this one. What she can't figure out is why is Paris Hilton is considered a role-model when really she isn't. In this episode Paris opens up a store in South Park which is aimed at young girls to dress up and act like Paris Hilton. Wendy eventually tries to be a little bit of a w*ore so she could go to Bebe's party. Wendy is turned down and laughed at by her friends including Bebe which are all dressed and are acting like Paris. Wendy dresses back to her normal clothing and turns up at Mr.Garrison's house to see Mr.Slave. She talks to Mr.Slave about being a w*ore and she reveals that there is a party going on. Mr.Slave turns up at Bebe's (s*x) party. He tells them Paris Hilton is a low life. Paris turns up and challenges Mr.Slave to a w*ore off. Mr.Slave jumps on top of Paris shoves her down his uterus. Meanwhile the funnier side of the episode Butters' parents try to sell him to Paris.
  • Paris Hilton?

2.8
    Who is the "Stupidest Spoiled Whore" in South Park? The world's most well-known socialite arrives in South Park and engages in some "friendly" competition. All the fourth grade girls idolize a rich, famous and spoiled socialite, known for her jet-set lifestyle, television show and extra-curricular activities. They even have her brand new toy set that comes complete with video camera, night vision filter, play money and losable cell phone. In an effort to impress their idol, the girls pursue the boys to make their own videos. Paris Hilton? I do nt like her at all! Thats why I didnt liek it
  • Paris Hilton opens a store in South Park.

This episode was amazing. It was very well written. It was hilarious. I loved how all of Paris Hilton's dogs killed themselves. One shot himself, one was dead in a bathtub, one hung himself, and another put a sword through himself. It was hilarious. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are very creative and talented. Especially when it comes to South Park, or well, any other of their projects. The whole Paris Hilton idea was hilarious. I enjoyed watching this episode so much. It is definitely a series classic. It is the reason I watch this series. It is yet another great installment to this amazing series.
  • Never get in a car with a stranger… unless it's a limousine!

In this episode the biggest idiot in the world Paris Hilton comes to South Park to open her new store "Stupid Spoiled Whore". We also see that the air-head has no brain at all, even her pets want to kill themselves [Tinkerbell shot itself with a gun], I must say that they did a perfect rendition of Paris Hilton and the South Park morals agaisnt her, and what Mr. Slave did was priceless. A great episode, and we should kill that stupid *****.
  • 123rd Episode

This episode is a brilliant plot with so many terrific moments involving Butters and pet suicides and the Wendy insults (not stupid, not spoiled, not a whore) and overall this could be considered one of the greatest episodes of South Park.

The fact that so many celebrities commercialise by designing fashion, releasing games was a great way to make fun of Paris Hilton, as she becomes an idol to girls all over SP (and makes no attempt at not looking like a stupid spoiled whore but in fact using it as the name of her store and playset.

All in all, this episode is one that isn't for everyone because of lack of Cartman but makes up for it with Butters fans and even teaches a lesson about who to idolise, with Mr Slave making the moral speech.
  • One of the season's best.

Wendy was becoming a forgotten character and so this episode was a breath of fresh air. After getting breast implants and breaking Stan's heart, Wendy finally goes back to the smart, sensitive character she was in the earlier seasons with this episode.

When Paris Hilton comes to town, all the girls in South Park (except for Wendy) are drawn into her Stupid Spoiled Whore fad. Bebe holds a party at her house and invites all the boys so that the girls can do naughty things with them. Meanwhile, Paris's dog commits suicide and she tries to buy Butters from his parents so that she can dress him up like a bear and call him Mr. Biggles. When she offers the Stotches $200,000,000, they consider the offer, then say that it'll have to be $250,000,000. While Butters tries to escape his wretched fate, Wendy seeks the help of Mr. Garrison's boyfriend, Mr. Slave. Mr. Slave tries to convince the girls that Paris Hilton is not someone to be admired and he competes in a whore-off with her. While Paris makes a Lemmiwinks-esque journey through Mr. Slave's ass (see Episode 614 - The Death Camp of Tolerance), Mr. Slave explains to everyone that being a whore is a bad thing.

What's great about this episode is that Mr. Slave's character is developed. Before, we knew little about him and he seemed one dimensional. (All he would do is tag along with Mr. Garrison and say "Jesus Christ...") Here, we get to find out a little bit about his past. Unfortunately, he was written off the show in Episode 901 - Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina. He might appear again; only time will tell.
  • Paris Hilton comes to South Park and she wants Butters as her new pet.

This is a killer episode. When Paris Hilton comes to South Park, all the girls start isolizing her stupid spoiled whore-ish ways. Wendy notices that Paris Hilton is nobody that young girls should look up to. Meanwhile, Paris's pet dog commits suicide, so when she sees Butters, she offers his parents millions of dollars to buy him. Mr. Slave plays a great part in this one as he is determined to put an end to Paris's reign of stupid, spoiled sluttiness! Very funny and very entertaining.