South Park

The Biggest Douche in the Universe

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 27, 2002 on Comedy Central

• This is just plain brilliance

When I was younger, Southpark didn\'t do anything for me. I thought it was dumb, obscene and crude. Today I know better. Since german television makes this show unwatchable due to crappy dubbing which kills about every ounce of charme Stone and Parker put into the characters, I got to watch the Episodes on DVD, or on the internet. But Southpark is a show, I happily spend my money on. And \"The biggest Douche in the Universe\" is a perfect example. Not only is the main plot dead funny and the spoiled child like behaviour of Edwards hilarious, but the third Rob Shneider movie trailer is maybe the most funny thing I have seen on TV, ever! The first few times I watched the trailer I almost blew chunks from laughter, and then I got to realize, what fine craftsmanship of comedy these 20 seconds of animation is. While the \"A Stapler\" and \"A Carrot\" trailer are both silly funny, the kind of comedy which you can get from shows like \"Saturday Night Live\" or \"Mad TV\", the idea of not even use proper words to advertise for the new Schneider vehicle is just over-the-top original and I salute to Parker and Stone for this. Thank you guys.