South Park

The China Probrem

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 08, 2008 on Comedy Central

7.7
  • Two lame opinions which come several months late dominate this unexciting episode.

Right-wing fear of China's growing power and Indiana Jones 4 apparantly being an holy abortion, feature in an episode which acts as a Soap-box for Matt and Trey.

Yet again we have an episode which should belong n a future DVD collection called "The world according to Matt Stone and Trey Parker" and what should be a future TV countdown shows called "100 most desperate attempts to be shocking in the name of comedy."
    Needless to say I wasn't impressed. There was a fair few funny moments amisdt the rubbish, and at least it seems the animation dept put a fair bit of love into this episode. However this can save an episode which execute to rather dull storylines which they obviously weren't sure what direction to take them in. It's a bit sad they were that desperate to make the points they did.

It was good to have South Park back on our screens and this was a terrible episode, it jus wasn't up to par and it was a bad start to the second half of series 12.