South Park

The Coon

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2009 on Comedy Central

• I was surprised that the superhero Mysterion wasn't actually Kenny, seeing how quiet he is. I was disappointed not to see Kenny randomly say, "It's me, idiot!"

You've asked for it in your mind, but not directly to the creators of South Park. A small and minor parody of Watchmen, The Dark Knight, and The Spirit which I believe I haven't seen. There may be some small parodies of Iron Man and Spider-man 3 but that's pretty much it.

The season so far is going great for South Park, unlike the previous season which wasn't all much enjoyable seeing the lack of parodies on recent events besides Obama's election episode, which was terrible in my opinion, just remembering it and expecting a little different than Obama and Mccain stealing a friggin' diamond. I mean.. what? This episode, along with the Jonas Brothers episode which I can't name at the moment, shows South Park is improving it's structure and is getting back into the game, but better.

Cartman, and an unknown superhero are attempting to save the world from unnoticeable evil. Cartman, who claims he started the whole superhero thing in South Park, wants to unmask the other superhero who is ruining everything for him. What he doesn't know what that no one know who Cartman, or the Coon was from the start. Mysterion just seems to be a cooler superhero than Cartman. The battle goes off, and this also brings Butters in it! Yay!