South Park

The Jeffersons

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 21, 2004 on Comedy Central

• perfect

A new neighbor moves in to South Park, who goes by the name Mr. Jefferson. The boys hang out with him and son, Blanket. But, when they see the way he treats Blanket, they try to help Blanket from getting hurt from his dad. Is Mr. Jefferson hiding something?

Pretty awesome episode. "That's ignorant!" The delivery of that line each time made me laugh. The entire episode is pretty much one laugh after another, from me at least. No real complaints from me, and so because of all of this my final grade for this episode is an easy A+.
  • HILLARIOUS!

This is by far my favorite South Park episode so far. This episode is pretty much busting on Michael Jackson and the stupid things he's done in his career. I thought that it was hillarious when Michael was doing that nose thing with Blanket to cheer him up, and then Blanket grabbed Michaels nose and it completely ripped off. Man that was funny. I also like how Stan had that little nightmare of Michael and Cartman getting a little to friendly in his bed. lol this whole episode kept me laughing. The thing I thought was the funniest was how the cops were framing rich black people and they were discovering Michael was in fact black.
  • BEST EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK EVER!!!!

Even though I don't like south park,this was a very funny episode. Most of this episode was SO funny! I liked all the jokes they made in this episode. At some parts, I could not breathe because this was so funny! My favorite part was when he broke into the kids house dressed up like peter pan. I also liked when he would start sing about climbing trees. There was not any part in this episode that did not make me laugh. This was the most funniest thing I have ever seen on a south park cartoon episode! Thank you.
  • Michael Jackson moves into the neighborhood as Michael Jefferson, with his son, Blanket.

This episode was so hilarious. I loved this episode. I enjoyed watching this episode so much. It was so well written. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are very creative and talented, especially when it comes to South Park. I loved the Michael Jackson storyline in this episode. I loved the part where Blanket was upset, and Michael tried to make him feel better. Then he pretended to pull of Blanket's nose, and Blanket really pulled off Michael Jackson's. It was hilarious. I laughed my ass off. This episode is a series classic. This is one of the best episodes in South Park history.
  • Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny meet a young boy named Blanket who's father is a spoof of Michael Jackson. The father is unaware of what Blanket needs and Kyle, Stan and Kenny try to protect him from the dangers of what his father could do to him.

This was actually a very good episode. It is one of my personal favorites, and it gives a good laugh. It is also cool how they can fit sad music into an episode like that. My eyes were glued to the screen. The characteristics of Mr. Jefferson are very scary yet hilarious to watch, including the "Got your nose!" part! The episode seemed longer than the actual time it was, but maybe it was just me! The character of Blanket is very mysterious and you just have to feel sorry for him at some points. We still see Cartman's classic character in this episode. Overall, I give it a 10/10!
  • (as Mr. Jefferson) There's a ghost in our house! Me & Blanket are scared! (As Blanket) Dad says it wants to eat us!

Dis is my favorite episode of da series. Da whole thing about da ghost I can do well. Everyone says about how well i can do da voices of Mr. Jefferson & Blanket. I laugh for just about da whole episode. If you ask me, they should make them recurring characters. (singing) Look at me I'm Peter Pan. (makes some noise) I'm a little boy forever! (talking) Yea, i love dis episode & I love south park. Well I'm gonna go ahead & wrap dis review up before I start rambling on about nothing of particular interest. Wu Tang. FIN
  • This is probably my favorite episode of South Park EVER!

Season 8's "The Jeffersons" is a classic episode amongst South Park's growing episode library. While they've never had to think twice before making fun of a celebrity, they did it flawlessly using Michael Jacks... er, Jefferson. They made Michael so hilarious as he found everything intolerant and just wanted to play with his massive collection of toys, which Cartman also enjoyed. It was also a kind of sad episode, in which Michael Jackson neglects his son, Blanket, and hides his face from the public. This episode contained many "real life" situations of Michael's life, such as dangling his son from the window and such.

Overall, this was a perfect episode because of Michael Jackson's performance, Cartman's newfound friendship with him and his toys, the police and their "framing the black men" ways, and Kenny saying a lot of dialouge without his parka on! And he died too! Sweeeeet.
  • Jahduppenduppah... (grabs crotch) eeee-heee!

This episode was absolutely hilarious. Poking fun at all things "Michael Jackson" (oh, I mean Mr. Jefferson), this episode is a riot from start to finish. South Park has some new neighbors moving in, and they are the Jeffersons (really Michael Jackson). Cartman, being Cartman, loves Mr. Jefferson because he has a bunch of arcade games, a zoo in his backyard, and cotton candy machines. The whole episode focuses on the local police department trying to setup Mr. Jefferson for a crime so they can take in another "rich, black man," meanwhile the boys try to save Mr. Jeffersons son (Blanket) from his father (who, in one scene, hangs Blanket out of his window a la Michael Jackson and the balcony). They ruthlessly picked and pulled apart Michael Jackson in this episode in every way possible from his face falling off in pieces, to his trademark song interjections (jahdupenduppah, eee-heee). Anyway, I can't stand Michael Jackson (of late) so I absolutely loved this episode... and whether you like him or not, you will too.
  • The Best South Park EVER!

This is my favourite South Park episode, I just watched it for the first time last night and I really enjoyed it, seeing Kenny without his hood on is always good, and hearing this Michael Jackson: That's ignorant. Whenever someone said something that was againgst him, was good, I like the cop story with the police frameing rich black people for crimes they didn't commit, just because they're richer than them and of course the whole Michael Jackson story was hilarious, espaccially the song and the sleepover that he has with the boys, lol. I also like Cartman's behaviour in this episode, he's pretty funny.

Well, now I'm off to start writing reviews for all the South Park episodes I've Seen Toddles!

• Maybe the funniest of all time. The way MJ is portrayed is stunning and completely hillarious.

This episode had me laughing all the way from the beginning to the end. M. Jefferson was portrayed in the worst of light but it had to be said. The "wishing tree song" was stuck in my head for a very long time after that and probly will be for a while. The way they mad the poice out to be, setting up rich black men, was funny and very informitive about Colorado poice. When the ending rolled around and they sort of took all the events that micheal did and spun it into this deadly escape with Blanket, culminating i the ending. The way MJ stood out and proclaimed his love for his child and vowed to get it right as a parent was very pleasing.
  • Yeah?? Yeah! Yeah? Yeah. Yeah. . . . . AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic episode. Classic episode indeed. One of the funniest episodes I have ever seen. Season 8 is definitely the best season in the South Park series. Michael Jackson, I mean Jefferson comes to town, and has a big influence on the kids, especially Cartman. Of course, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny sense a problem with Mr. Jefferson and his son Blanket and find the answer. Along with that, South Park Police try to hunt down "black man" Jefferson, to find out he looks "white". Definitely a great episode.
  • OMG! One of the best episodes ever! Sooooo funny, Michael Jefferson has moved in town & South Park is at it's absolute best!

OMG! One of the best episodes ever! Sooooo funny, Michael Jefferson has moved in town & South Park is at it's absolute best! The funniest bit of the episode was when Michael & Cartman were on the Choo Choo Train & they start sing & Michael Jefferson comments on Cartman's beautiful voice! The bit where Mr. Jefferson comes over for a sleepover is absolutely hilarious as well! And when is dressed up as Peter Pan! This is one of the best eps ever, you absolutely have to see it! It is just soooo funny! So go & see it now.
  • HHHEEEE HEEE HEEEE It's Miachel Jefferson!

In what is possibly one of the funniest episodes I have seen, Miachel Ja... Jefferson comes to "South Park" with his InVitro baby "Blanket". First off, that was a great impersonation of Miachel that they did and they captured his personalaty briliantly [dangling blanket out the window by the feet]. I also loved how Miachel just started falling apart around the end of the episode and the jokes about Cops arresting rich black people. Brilliant episode.
  • A family has moved in: The Jeffersons.

The Jeffersons have moved into South Park and the four kids learn that Mr. Jefferson has arcades and rides at his house and invites all the kids in South Park to play. Blanket is his son and wears a mask to hide his face. The police investigate this "Mr. Jefferson" and send him to jail for being black and rich. Kenny dies in this episode for pretending to be blanket and dies as Mr. Jefferson plays with him and accidently throws Kenny into the ceiling. Well done Matt Trey for another exciting episode!
  • 117th Episode

This episode is bound to make you giggle hee-hee-hee as this season eight classic has so much entertainment value, with scenes such as the very literal "got your nose" and the Neverland-type backyard.

This Mr Jac... Jefferson parody is extremelyfunny for the side plot aswell with the crooked cops framing rich black men such as OJ and they try for Jefferson until they find out he's not black. When they realise he is black, he gets rid of his money, thus making it pointless for an innocent poor man to go to jail.

Overall, this episode is quite good and has some very relatable topics such as Blanket out the window and Kenny through the ceiling (Okay, that's a new one).
  • The Michael Ja... Mr. Jefferson episode!

A new person moves into South Park. It happens to be Michael Jackson, reffered to as "Mr. Jefferson". His son Blanket lets all the kids go to his house, which is like an amusement park.
    But when Stan and Kyle discover that Mr. Jefferson is a freak, things change. He comes into Stan's house at night dressed as Peter Pan, and throws Kenny into the celing, resulting in his death. This episode is special because this is the first time since the movie that Kenny has said anything with his voice not muffled. It is a good episode, you knew they were going to rip on Michael Jackson at some point.
  • MJ and south park, clearly a classic

This episode is based on Michael Jackson however his name in the episode is "Mr Jefferson" are some racism jokes about framing rich black men in it which is the main highlight. It has plenty "Mr Jefferson" and Cartmen in it as Cartemn becomes best friends with him. All of the little children get invited to go play at Mr Jeffersons and the police try to frame Mr Jefferson for such acts as murder and rape however once they see Mr Jefferson is not actually black they call the whole thing off and one policeman decides that may be enough of the force for him for almost "making an innocent man guy go to jail who wasn't black"
  • This is by far one of my most favourite South Park episodes ever! Every thing was absoultely hilarious. No one can watch this episode without laughing out loud. Micheal Jacksons voice was done perfectly and his 'HeeHee's' were THE BEST! There isn't anythi

This is by far one of my most favourite South Park episodes ever! Every thing was absoultely hilarious. No one can watch this episode without laughing out loud. Micheal Jacksons voice was done perfectly and his 'HeeHee's' were THE BEST! There isn't anything I dont like about this episode, because even though they are making fun of him they weren't being extra harsh on him because they show that he's only accused of doing all these weird things, not that he's actually done them. Also, Kenny talks and removes his hoodie!! Hahah yeah atleast 'he got to do something for once' as Stan said. This is one episode which people just have to watch even if they don't like South Park, because I showed it to some of my friends how didn't like South Park adn tehy loved this episode. I must hvae watched this episode like 25-35 times! Thats how much I like it!
  • This is my favorite episode ever!

I think most everyone I knew was excited about watching this episode, and when it was all said and done, I think everyone was really happy they did watch it!

I think it's one of the funniest episodes, maybe because it's so easy to pick at and make fun of Michael Jackson.

Trey and Matt always get their episodes on at the right time, and this was just perfect!

Helkyesh!